# 47 Is Neethu getting married? #

The next day

Neethu said everything to Rithick and Rahul that happened in Mercy home.

She added, "Nethra has hidden miserable incidents in her life which entirely changed her mindset. So, she started hating everyone. She became habituated of doubting everyone so she was not ready to share her personal life. Hopefully, Everything will change one day" she said with confident in her words.

Rahul nodded.

"Will you do a favor for me, Rithick?" She asked.

"Sure, Neethu"

"Will you take me to Mercy home every week end?" She asked.

"Ok Neethu. First of all I confess sorry for telling a word THANKS to you. This is not enough. I am so happy to get you in my life," Rithick searched for words to thank her.

"I am blessed to get you and Rahul in my life. I want you both back as normal. I will do anything for that" she said.

They exchanged smile filled with love.

Weeks passed by,

As usual they will go to college and every weekend Rithick took Neethu to Mercy home. Week by week Neethu became close to Nethra but unfortunately she couldn't get any information about her personal. At one point, Nethra accepted Neethu as her friend still she was not ready to convey about her. Whenever, Neethu took the topic about her life, Nethra got disturbed and behaved rudely. Neethu didn't want Nethra to get hurted regarding her past so Neethu remained silently. She waited for the day to come.

Every weekend Neethu will tell about Nethra's status to Rahul and Rithick. Rahul was happy with that and he gained confidence that made him bit relaxed.

===============

As days passed, the first year class was about to end with exams. Exam date were announced.

It was about 10 days exam holidays. For about first 8 days Rithick and Rahul didn't mind about exams. They didn't have any notes regarding the exams and it didn't bothered them.

Neethu called Rithick in phone before the day of exam.

"Rithick, How about you and Rahul?" She asked in concern.

"We are fine, Neethu. How about you?" asked Rithick.

"Stop it Rithick! You don't want to talk to me," she said angrily.

"Hey angry bird! What happened to you?" asked him.

"Nothing....." she said.

"Tell me Neethu, please" he begged.

"You idiot! Didn't call me for about 8 days?" She scolded him idiot.

"Idiot! Wow superb Neethu. Please tell once again," he said.

"Are you mad?" Again she shouted.

"Yes, Neethu," he pouted

"Rithickkkk..."

"Why?"

"Tell me, why didn't you call me these much days?" She asked the same question again.

"Neethu, I don't want to disturb you in study time. So I controlled myself from calling you," he said.

"You idiot" she yelled..

"I think you are busy in studies. I have waited for your call but even you didn't call me right?" He asked.

"Rithick! I went to home and reached here today morning only. I have tried calling you for many times from there but the call didn't reach. I was merely scared that something had happened to you. Simply, I guessed that you might didn't try to contact me. Of course! I guessed rightly," she said.