Part 1

GIRL'S POV

Lightening,decorations,flowers,drinks and food everything is present and off course its all have to be present in the party.i don't know why people do party."to celebrate things" my inner voice said immediately.i know but we can also celebrate with only family....what's the need to call whole city.show off. everything in my house ends on PARTY.

Breakfast party,lunch party,dinner party,after dinner party....... all time party party party.ohhh i forgot to tell this party is because of my bada papa and his whole family returned India after 25 years.they were in new york now they came India for infinity time.

Let me introduce my family,my mother sharmishta gadoddia,who is wearing a black and white saree and is talking to some woman.

 My father is shekhar gadodia,who is in black suite with white tie and i am sure he will be talking about business because he is the most successful business man in India.

 My sister ragini gadodia, she is wearing blue short dress which is coming to her knees.aah! why the hell she is wearing so short dress.but i must say she is the most beautiful girl in whole city and every boy is dying to be her boyfriend

Then comes the most irritating person, my cousin laksh gadodia,he is wearing white shirt and blue jeans.he lived with us since his father and mother died in accident. he was 5 year old boy at that time.he is sweet but sometimes very irritating.

Suddenly whole hall went silent and all of them looked at the stairs. oh! guest of honors are coming my bada papa durga parsad maheshwari and his wife anpurna parsad maheshwari and off course their only son sanskar maheshwari.

i wonder both bada papa and badi maa are so sweet but their son uff!!! don't ask..... he didn't even smile in 24 hours and TALKING i don't remember much.

i guess he talked a little with dad,mom and with my handsome. ohhh! where are they my handsome and his girlfriend.they didn't come till now.they took so much time to get ready.

 i forgot to introduce myself.i am swara gadodia the youngest daughter of this BIG house and what i am wearing.forgot it........ it doesn't matter and i am sitting in far corner of the hall.i told u na i don't like parties.see they came.my handsome is looking so handsome and hot and beside him, there is his girlfriend some day i will break there relationship.

WHAT!!! all of u are thinking that i am going to snatch a boy from his girlfriend.then u all are highly mistaken.my handsome is my grandfather and his girlfriend is my grandmother.we three share strong bond.when we are together na then understand it....... blast will be happen in some mins.

END OF POV

"handsome! u take so much time and dadi (grandmother)u?"swara said going near them.

"your handsome made me late."dadi said,putting all blame on her husband.

"what! we are late because of you.u know swara she take 20 mins in washroom.don't know what the hell she was doing inside"dada ji said while glaring at his wife.swara hides her smile.

"have some shame.your granddaughter is standing in front of u."dadi said smacking him on shoulder.
"there are so cute.u know they did love marriage.there love didn't decrease in these years but got increased.i wish i could find true love also."swara thought while looking at the cutest couple in front of her.
"she is my buddy.she knows every secret.am i right?"dada ji said while patting swara's cheek.

"right!.."swara said with smile.

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN AND NOW THERE IS SOME SPECIAL FLAMENCO PERFORMANCE.