Part 12

NIGHT
sanskar turned to his left side and closes his eyes firmly to get sleep but instead of sleep swara's laughing face came in front of him he jerked the side and turned to his right side but this time swara's angry face came in front of him.sanskar chuckled at his imagination.
narrowed eyes,red nose and persuaded lips.
sanskar:damm this little girl messing with my mind again and again.he closes his fist angrily and gets up from bad and looked for water.he sighed after looking at empty jug.he shook his head and goes to kitchen.but he frozed at the door of kitchen looking at the scene.
****************
swara frustratedly put her book on her bad what's wrong with u swara can't u just read peacefully.
swara irritated:i am feeling so hungry......okay fine lets do one thing eat something and get back to reading.yeah good good.
swara gets up and moves toward kitchen and open the refrigerator.her eyes popped out seeing the empty spaces.she cried out loudly at this.
she opened the upper part and her eyes sparkle looking at the ice creams.she shrugged and take out a full chocolate ice cream bucket and sit on the chair and start eating it.
swara giggling:yummy.soon its get empty.swara looked at the bottom bemused.
swara blinking:so soon...i am still hungry.she bite her lower lip and looked at the refrigerator.
swara:if i will eat one more a little one promise nothing will goes wrong right?
she again take out a bucket of ice cream this time again chocolate.
swara smiles:dadu u are great thank u.and she again start eating it.oblivious of her surroundings.
but her hands stopped in mid when it was going toward her mouth.her gaze fall on a pair of shoes.her gaze slowly shifted toward the amusing face of sanskar,her mouth was still open.she quickly put spoon in her mouth and looked at him who was leaning against the door watching her as it is the only work which is left in world.
she blinked at him her mouth full of ice cream which turned into round shaped.
swara:what? (mouth filled with ice cream)
she followed his gaze on the table where an empty bucket of large size was placed.she swallowed the ice cream and smiled at him meekly.
swara:i...i..i was just a little bit hungry.sanskar chuckled.
sanskar mocking:a little bit? he moved toward her and looked at bucket which was also going to be empty.swara also looked inside the bucket.
swara embarrassed:woooo....
sanskar looked at her red face and chuckled and moved toward fridge to get water bottle.
swara again start eating her ice cream slowly.
swara in mind:what he think of me.a little dinosaur? who eats two large buckets in one go.and if he tell dadu i eat so much ice cream.he will kill me.swara stiffened when he feel his warmness at her back.
sanskar whispers in husky tone near her ear:don't worry i will not tell dadu.and i will not think u as little dinosaur
swara turned her face toward him.
swara blinking innocently:how do u know what am i thinking? sanskar chuckled and leaned toward her face swara bend back to make atleast inch distance between their faces.
sanskar chuckling darkly:i can still tell u what is going on in your little head now.but don't worry i will not do any thing till the right time.
swara blushed crimson red.sanskar smiled looking at her blushing.he slowly wipes the ice cream from corner of her lips with his thumb and taste it looking into her big crystal brown eyes. goosebumps raised on her body.sanskar stepped and leaves from there.swara placed her finger tips on her corner of lips.she blushed hard.
swara:shameless monkey.she stepped down from chair and leaves from their hurriedly.
*******************

swara pleading:dadu plz give permission na what is difference if i will start driving or after 15 days?
dadu pulls her cheek:difference is u will turned 18 after 15 days.
swara pecked on his cheek and said with puppy dog eyes:plz dadu plzzz plz pinky promise i will not get excited and will learn silently how to drive plz dadu.
dadu shook his head and said:after 15 days.i don't want to see my granddaughter behind the bars.
swara sulking:i am not talking to u. i hate u.she stamped her foot on ground and leaves from there angrily.
dadu worried:oh boy!!!
swara was going in library when she strike with lucky sanskar was also with him.they had come after their outing.
lucky:watch out woman.
swara shouted:lucky u idiot.can't u watch before walking? lucky's eyes widened he looked at sanskar who was staring at swara amusingly.
swara looked at lucky with narrowed eyes and goes from there mumbling curses at him.
lucky:i think she gone mad after giving exams.
sanskar smiling:lets go
*************