Part 19

AFTER ONE WEEK

swara comes out from washroom rubbing her wet hairs and humming songs.sanskar back hug her her.swara looked at him and smile.
swara:ready for first day in companey.
sanskar:yeah.swara turns around and giggles.
swara:aacha.then why these collars are up.sanskar looked at his reflection and frowned.swara put her collars down.
swara:u are looking so handsome and pulled his cheeks.sanskar hold her from waist gently.swara put hands around his neck

sanskar:u don't leave a chance to flirt with me.swara giggles.
swara:u know i was thinking that if i will not filrt with u.u will get bore from me.so i keep on entertaining u.
sanskar:hmmm...so what should i do to keep u entertain? and comes close to her face.swara blushed.
swara pushes him gently and said:u are getting late.its not gd to be late at first day.
sanskar making faces and leaves from there.swara smiles.
****************
DINING HALL

swara hiding her smile:oye monkey nervous? lucky slid his hands from his hairs.his face was like he will puke at any time.
lucky:black woman don't tease me.i am very tensed. swara twitched her nose and hit him on shoulder.
lucky:aah! and gives her death glare.
swara grinning:u know if u did any mistake in office dad will kill u.lucky gulped hard.
suddenly shekhar comes there and hold swara from shoulder.

shekhar whisper:teasing your brother haan? swara giggled and wink at him.
shekhar in strict voice (acting): lucky ready for office.lucky noded vigorously.
lucky:yess dad i mean sir....i mean.....
shekhar and swara burst out in laughing
lucky loudly:mommmm!....see your hubby and daughter are teasing me. sumi came there and glares at shekhar and sumi.
sumi:why u both are teasing my son. and caressed lucky's hair.
sumi in serious tone:lucky beta are u going to puke.plz beta i love this dress use washroom.
swara and shekhar looked at sumi and then whole hall echoed with trio's (sumi,shekhar and swara) laugh.

lucky was looking at them with open mouth.trio keep on teasing him
dadu and dadi were looking at them from far distance.dadi wiped her corner of eyes.
dadi:i am so happy today.sanskar came there and looked at their perfect family and smiled.
dadu looked at him and said:this is all because of u sanskar.thank u.
sanskar shooking his head:dadu this is beacuse u make us married and their fare of lossing her vanished.
dadu:thank u...thank u i know i am very intelligent.
dadi and sanskar laugh at his self praise.trio went toward them
dadi:stop teasing my grandson.

lucky side hug dadi and said:thank u dadi.
shekhar:maa we were just pulling his leg.
lucky make faces.
dadu:let's go for breakfast.they all left.
sanskar hold swara hand and whisper in her ear:stop teasing lucky.look at his face.
swara giggles:i was not teasing him i was just diverting his mind.look he so relaxed now.sanskar looked at lucky and smiles.
sumi and dadi was pampering him a lot.
sanskar:intelligent

swara patting herself:bachpan sa and goes from there laughing
sanskar chuckles and went after her.
AFTER BREAKFAST

swara packed sanskar cheek and said:all the best.
sanskar kissed her forehead and said:thank u and call me after every half an hour.
swara making faces:sanskar tell me one thing, are u really this much possessive or something is bothering u about me.u didn't leave me alone for a sec in this week.
it was not like this before.
swra was looking in his eyes deeply trying to find the answer but sanskar pull her more close.
sanskar in husky voice:because my wife is very beautifull.i don't want to leave her for a sec.
swara was not convinced from his answer.whenever she was alone he came there running and panting heavily as he was afraid of something.he was worried for something and she can easily see that in his eyes.
swara cup his left cheek and said:sanskar is there something u should tell me.
a shadow passed from his face but sanskar composed himself quickly.
sanskar in his mind:i'm sory swara but i can't see u spend your every sec in fear that there is some one in house who is trying to harm u.