Introduction

She knows it's not just a crazy ass obsession, even if people tell her it is.

She knows her love is true.

She wants him to be happy, but she knows that she can't be the one to make him happy.

She cries, because she knows that nothing will ever really happen between them two. She will always just be another fan to him.

He might be the world to her . He might even be her reason to live. But she's nothing to him.

And she knows it too.

  She feels stupid. So instead she tries to bury her feelings. People bully her.
They call her an "obsessed, horny fan".  

It pains her , hurts her beyond compare, so she decides to just stop talking about her love for him. After all, she doesn't want to appear 'Delusional', does she?

  So what does she do?

She pretends to not care at all. But, deep inside, she knows he's that one thing she can never erase from her thoughts. If he leaves her mind, she knows she's no longer living.   She just remains his well wisher. A true fan who simply wants him to be the happiest he can possibly be.  After all, that's what true love is.

If you love someone....you'll let them go....

****  This is the story of every fan girl's heart; the story of an unfulfilled fantasy, the story of an unconfessed love.

The story of a dream.   Never stop dreaming. Because maybe, just maybe, one day your dreams will come to life

____________________________________

"She loved him,

He didn't know.

But she couldn't

Let him go.

She screamed his name,

He didn't hear.

She tried again.

Once every year,

She cried once more,

As he stood and bowed.

Because,

She was just another fan

In the crowd... "

_____________________________

Meet Seth Mendoza, an eighteen year old singer. Cute, handsome, slightly shy, modestly humble, ever smiling.. In word, The boy of every girl's dreams.

And then, there's

Ashley Woods, a seventeen year old. Tomboy, dressed In a ripped jeans, worn out, baggy tee shirt, has messy, curly hair... In word, Nothing really noticeable.

But she has a secret.

Once you walk into her room you'll know.

Her walls are filled with pictures of Seth.

She loves him, but is too afraid to tell someone. She knows nothing else would happen except people would bully her.

Their paths cross when they both are eventually ship wrecked in a Mediterranean island.

Will Seth, who once belonged to a mediocre family, catch feelings for the most average girl ever?

Or will she remain just another fan to him?

A tale between a pop star and his fan.

The tale old as time.

Just with an itsy, bitsy twist.
____________________________________

A HUGE THANKS TO i_have_ur_chocolate
Half of the credit goes to her. She's an amazing editor and a fabulous person. I'm really blessed to have a friend like her.

Thank you so much, Hannah!

Go follow her at i_have_ur_chocolate

And

DO NOT FORGET TO FOLLOW Cobra869.
She helped me a lot editing my book! Thanks you so much Laurel! You're just amazing.
____________________________________
Vote, Comment and Share!
Follow me at Vampirefreak_

Love
- Astrareth :D