Prologue

Ashley

I was smiling like an idiot as I scrolled through my photo gallery. It was filled with pictures of him.  

But he not only took up my photo gallery, he was also set as my lock screen and was plastered all over the walls of my bedroom.

He was everywhere.

I smiled each time his eyes caught mine. Looking at him made me giddy and breathless. I felt like he was truly mine and only mine.  He was the reason why I continued to live. He was the crux of my happiness, with his gorgeous pearl white smile. I would do anything for him.

I loved his voice. The sound of his baritone words, flowing through my ears, had me liquefying like an ice cream sundae under the blazing sun. His beautiful chocolate brown eyes warmed my soul and his shocking height of 6'2 had my heart stuttering. Not to mention his well built figure and exceedingly kind attitude to everyone, was more than enough to have my breath hitching.

 He was definitely the man of every girl's dream. Millions and millions of women were prepared to do anything for him.

He could have anything he wanted.

Studying my reflection in the mirror, I knew I could never be the type of girl he'd want in his life.

What did I have, when compared to all those girls out there.

Nothing.

No talent.

No brains.

Not even the looks to boot.

How could someone like him even look twice at someone like me?

  My world revolved around him. The sun rose and set at his feet.

Me, however? I was nothing. I was just another fan, one who he would never notice.

I knew nothing would happen ever. It hurt to know that. But looking at his angelic face, fantasising that all of his songs were for me, getting lost in my imaginations — they gave me a sense of peace. They made me feel alive.  

Some people would call it an obsession. Some would say it was just a fantasy, something an obsessed, delusional teenager thought up, something that would pass over time.

 But I knew it was my medicine.   Those dreams and imaginations where he was mine....they were the best I had. I knew things could never happen between the two of us. Just thinking it would happen, it was just insane.

However, I didn't like to dwell on that fact.  So I just decided to bury all those feelings inside my heart. I would just be his well wisher from afar.

 Even though I hated to admit, I, Ashley Wood, was just another fan to Seth Mendoza, the famous 18 years old pop singer — the man of my dreams.

The man I loved.

____________________________________

So this was the Prologue of Just Another Fan! How was it? Did It get you interested in the story??
Comment and let me know!
And press the star below even if you like the story a bit.

Love
- Astrareth