Part 5

Hey guys, so I hope that you practised the negative form of words and sentences and I would just like to give you a tip..
Don't be afraid to speak Afrikaans to those around you because the more you speak the language the more you will adapt to it........

You can refer to the first chapter and start with simple senatces, but you might want to speak more Afrikaans and use bigger words, right????

Here are some words....
Kantoor- office
Kom saam met my na die kantoor asseblief. (Please come with me to the office.)

Pouse -break/recess
Ons gaan na pouse gesels.(We will talk after break/recess/lunch time.)

Vergeet- forget
Ek het my potlood by die huis vergeet.(I left my pencil at home.)

Almal-everyone
Almal gaan daar wees.(Everyone is going to be there.)

Saal- Hall
Die partytjie is in hierdie saal.(The party is in this hall.)

Boodskap-message
Antwoord my boodskap. (Answer My message.)

Onvergeetlik- unforgettable
Dit is ń onvergeetlike dag vir my. (This is an unforgettable day for me.)

Potloodsakkie- pencil bag
Jy het ń mooi potloodsakkie. (You have a pretty pencil bag.)

Ongeskuk-rude
Jy is baie ongeskuk. (You are very rude.)

........... don't forget to practise this out loud. (Moenie vergeet om hierdie skrywings te oefen.)