I Love You

EDITED
Serena's POV:
It's been 2 days since we got to New York and we have been to so many places. We have been to the Empire State Building, Battery park and Chrysler building. It have been so much fun and I have taken so many pictures, my storage is nearly full.

I have a feeling that today will be special but our trip is going to be cut short. So the last place I at least want to go to is, the Statue of Liberty. That is where I have been wanting to go for so long, but I wanted to save it for last. So I can remember it for the longest, but it's not like I am going to be forgetting this trip anyway.

Ash is still in bed and it is 5:00pm. We went out and came back. Once he touched the bed he was knocked out. I have just been walking around the apartment still trying to take in the beauty and it's been two days.

"Ash, wake up." I say shaking him gently.

"Just 5 more minutes, please." he says turning away from me.

I get water off the top of the table and pour it in his head. He splutters and jumps out of bed, "I'm up, I'm up." he shouts.

I burst into giggles while he glares at me, "What was that for?" he says wiping his face with his hand.

"You wouldn't get up, I had to wake you up somehow." I say trying to regain myself.

A playful smirk appears on Ash's face and instantly I am scared. After being with Ash for about 7 months, I have seen that he has many differnet types of smirks and some of them are worse than the other. This smirk is one of the worst and nothing good ever comes out of it.

The last time he had this smirk did not turn out well at all. I played a prank on him with Iris and all he did was give me that smirk. I thought I would be alright, then the next morning I found myself in the middle of a shopping center with whipped cream all over my head and I was still in my pjamas. That day was terrible, he even took a picture and it went viral. I didn't talk to him for a whole week.

"Why are you smirking like that?" I say slowly backing away from him.

"Don't worry, I won't do anything. I'm just gonna go have a shower and act like that didn't happen." he says turning round, with that smirk still plastered on his face, and walking into the bathroom.

I turn round and walk towards the kitchen to make breakfast. Just as I step into the kitchen, I feel a shower of freezing cold water drop on my head. I stand there for a second, trying to take in what just happend. Then I let out a loud scream.

After screaming for about 3 minutes, I turn round and see Ash leaning against the wall with a bucket in his hand, "Never do that again." he says calmly before turning round and walking away.

How can he do that and just walk away casually? I run up behind him and jump on his back, which makes him drop to the ground. I climb on top of him and glare at him, while he just laughs, "Never, ever, ever do that to me again." I say trying not to smile.

I can never stay mad at Ash for long enough. It's too hard, "Don't worry, I will." he says before pulling me closer for a kiss.

When our lips touch, I forget about everything and kiss him back, "I'm sorry. Am I interrupting something?" says a voice coming from the direction of the door.

I jump off Ash and my cheeks turn red with embarrassment. Ash just gets up and swings an arm over my shoulder, casually, "You were, but it's ok. Do you want something?"