chapter 14: future thought part1

Caitlin apartment

As barry and caitlin were asleep next to each other. As caitlin got closer to him as she put her arm around him. As they safe and warm next to each other. As barry turn on his side showing her back to her now. As caitlin woke up and saw how close they were. She was so happy it finally happen and i they got were in they right mind. As she cutely smile as she got closer to barry back as she kiss his back going up. As barry woke up by cait lip kisses that were made were making him ticklish. As he was going to turn around caitlin close her eyes.

Are you awake...As he got his nose touching her. I know your awake. As he started faking panting/puffing. Cait..help me I can't breath. As she opened her eyes worried.

Barry what wrong as she saw his breathing un-normal  that started scaring. As she started to hit him in the chest as she put his head up looking at the ceiling as she panic. As then barry saw that he was taking out of control as he stop. Cait...

cait...I'm okay. Im sorry as he brought her head down to kiss her. As caitlin push him away.

Barry are you serious I thought you were actually dying on me. As tears came down her face. You scared me as she kept hitting him.

I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you. I was joking around said barry

Don't ever do that not even as a joke. I don't know what I know do if I lost you said caitlin as she sat up on the bed and turn away from him.

Cait..as he sat up and came closer to her and gave her a back hug. I'm sorry please forgive..I love you as he kiss her on the shoulder up to her neck.

Barry stop it..I mad at you right now said caitlin

It fine I love it when your mad it's cute said barry

You think everything cute about me said caitlin

Not everything last night was...

Was what paying attention to him now as she turn to see him.

It's..was..sexy..as he blush and look down. I never knew you could be more beautiful that I would fall in love even more said barry red as a tomato.

Oh barry...as her hands went up to his neck as she lift his head and kiss him as the went back down on the bed. As they kissed. Shouldn't we go in..muh..as barry said.

Why don't you want to have fun..as she stare at him.

Oh..never mind I rather stay if (fun) mean what I think it means said barry confused

Of course it does ass she kiss him. As they roll around in bed laughing as they kept kiss each other. Hey cait does this mean where dating said barry

yes..barry we are..

In star labs

For a fast men..where have you been said cisco joking.As he saw barry in freaking lala land. Barry...

What? said barry

why where you late.I thought we had plans said cisco

I had the best morning ever that why said barry with a big smile

Does it have to do with a girl in particular said cisco. 

Yes! I bearly started dating her today but i feel like we are meant to be and I dont want to wait said barry

Your dating someone.Who is it (please be caitlin) said cisco

It's Cait..said barry

Yes!..I mean wait caitlin..snow right said cisco just checking