chapter 15: Turning a bad thing good part2

Train station plan

HI barry I'm heading back home to you..I just wanted to tell you everything fine. Oh my mom coming home with me. She'll stay a while with us meanwhile everything back here get fix. Hope your okay with this.See you later today. I love you and I miss. I'm glad I going to see you already as the message end.

As barry smile. oh my god..as he walked back and forth.

What wrong barry said cisco as everyone was busy.

She coming already..I dont know if everything ready. I want it to prefect said barry

It will said iris 

I guess I'm nervous to what she'll say said barry

I don't worried son. It's you. She love you as much as you do said jo

At station everyone was looking for caitlin if she had arrive yet. Has anyone see her yet said barry

She still not here were not late said wally as people walked all around as it got getting crowded. Stay together...and keep and eye of cait. As people started push them so they could move out of the way.

Ah..why are people so stress and in a hurry today as they saw the train coming in. As they try walking to it. As the train stop caitlin was been push out of the train.

Mom..as she saw caitlin got push as she hold nora. Caitlin..sweetie heart are you okay as she try going to her. Yeah i fine ..careful yelled caitlin as she grab her arm as they try to fine a way out. As barry and the team were walk their way. As barry started pushing everyone they push them back. cait...cait...as he yelled.

Barry...as he heard her but couldn't see her at all. That when caitlin fell down on the ground everyone just kept walking on top of her. As carla try to kept her.

No..mom as she let go so she wouldn't get hurt. Barry....Barry...help as she whispered and  cried. Barry he heard as he panic a went to her as he flash and everything went slow motion as everyone just froze. As he look for her. cait..As he saw her on the floor as he heart started beating fast as he found her. As he got to her a got her on her feet and cover her as her went back to normal.

Barry...as he hug her. I new you..come and save me as she whisper on his chest while she cry. 

I will always fine you and save you said barry as he kiss her and wiped her tear off her face as he smile. 

Barry you found her said cisco

yeah I did as they saw her wiping her tears.

Caitlin are you okay as cisco saw her. Yeah I'm as she smile knowing everyone came to her her get back.

Did you do it said cisco

Do what? said caitlin confused as her mom came to her. Are you okay snow dear did you hurt yourself said carla

I'm fine. Barry save me said caitlin with a big smile. What where you guys talking about said caitlin as she stare into barry eyes

I wanted to tell you..um.. As everyone found their way to them as they saw barry kneeling on one knee. caitlin gasp. oh my god..as she turn around as see her mom as she jump. Barry...

Caitlin snow..would you like to be wife. I mean would you marry me said barry nervous. As caitlin was speechless. Cait... I love you ever since the first day i met you. I fell in love with you the first time your smile at me. That smile change me live in many way. That what i think about when I near you or far away from. Will I see that smile that could make everything bad and feel so good that I can't imagine myself without you without going insane. So caitlin snow will you marry me and start something new with me..