I only know

I look and see the
"Boy with the warm eyes".                          Looking at me. He opens his mouth but closes it again and just stares at me.

OH MY GOSH IS THERE SOMETHING ON MY FACE!??'

"Earth to the boy I bumped into the hallway are you there?" I said.
The boy jumps a little coming back to reality.

I wonder what he was thinking about me?!?!?! I'm a little worried now!!!!

"Oh yeah, I came here because I just wanted to say sorry and know your name," He said it with while emitting such confidence.

"Ok sure but......" I say cautiously

"But..... what," the boy says running his hands through his hair.

"Only if you tell me your name first," I say smiling like an idiot. (Oh wait I am an idiot)

"Oh that's easy I thought you were going to make me jump off a roof or something!!!" The boy says fast.

I laugh and say " I'm not that crazy!"

The boy laughs and finally, he says his name is...

   Zach Herron

Dreamy name

"Zach" I mouthed.

"Well I'm Julia sky," I say bluntly.

"Julia" Zach mouthed.

"That a beautiful name Julia," Zach says. As I look down at the floor and blush. I shoot my head up and say.

"Your name isn't  that bad either."
I said as I was blushing.

" your really cute when you blush," Zach says smirking at me.

I can't help that my blush is noticeable because of my pale skin!

Zach takes a seat next to me.

"What were you doing in the 9th-grade hallway?" I ask curiously.

"Well, I'm in 11th grade so I was  just dropping some papers off to a 9th-grade teacher who asked for it."

"Oh, you forgot one part where you bumped into a weird girl! " I said with a laugh.

"No no, I bumped into a gorgeous girl," Zach says with a huge smirk on his face.

We both hear someone walk into the classroom. He said, "get out of school, its over." He gives us both stoic look.

Zach and I both get our things and walking by the teacher I feel a hand go on my back. Knowing it's Zach automatically. The teacher gives us mean glares throughout our walk.

When we are out the doorway Zach walks with me outside.

"Julia," Zach says nervously

I look at him with my eyes, as if they could speak for themselves.

"I was wondering  if I could have your number?"

"Of course," I say.

Internal Happy dance!!!

We exchange numbers. we start walking home.

Zach asked if I wanted him to walk with me. I say no because what would my brother think about this. I explain to him about my brother and Zach says "oh I know I don't like getting into fights so."

"Bye I will text you later Julia!" Zach says with a smile perfectly molded on his lips.

"Bye Zach,"  I say looking at him giving him the same huge grin.

While walking home I think about Zach. His eyes I can't stop thinking about! But I mean he looks incredible with his great fashion sense. And his eyebrows anyone could die for!!! His hair gelled up just in the right way to make any girl want to touch it! He is a little taller than me. His cheekbones.....

Stop Julia you never think of boys in this way.

As  I'm about to knock on the door the door is pulled open and I'm in someone's arms......

My brother's arms.....

I pull back and look into his eyes and see his face scrunched up with anxiety.

"Why are you so stressed," I ask as placing a hand on his cheek.

I notice it relaxed him.

"I didn't know where you were,"  Joao says in a worried tone

I tell him what happened to the "after school detention" and then I told him about Zach.

Joao hated when I brought up a boys name.

"Julia please don't get into trouble with a boy and plus he is 2 years older than you," Joao said.

"You are way to pretty to even walk out this house without boys looking at you," Joao said annoyed

"Not true I'm ugly okay, period," I said annoyed as well.

"If you say that one more time I will pick you up and throw you in the pool!" Joao says.

"YOU WOULD NEVER," I said with a daring look.

"I WOULD," Joao said with a huge smirk on his face.

"IM UGLY" I yell as loud as I can.

And as soon as I know it I'm being picked up and thrown into the freezing pool!

"I HATE YOU RIGHT NOW" I yell at a laughing Joao.

I have a plan

I stick my hand out for Joao to at least help me out the pool. But as soon as I get a grip on Joao's hand I pull him into the pool, and run as fast as I can into the bathroom and turn on the shower.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

What do you guys think I know a little boring but hey I mean next chapter maybe will have a Zach pov😱 I'm 12 guys if you guys did not read my little bio thing last chapter.

I love you guys😍❤️😘✨

Byeeeee

~Julia (2017)
Ps my last name is not sky soooo
hehehe✨

(I'm 13 now) Julia 2018 update