Runner

Julia's Pov
I wake to a loud screaming and may I add high pitch.

I guess who it is Chiara.....

She just loves to annoy my brother. I don't blame her. He can be a little annoying sometimes.

Chiara pulls the best pranks on people and she loves to test them out on my brother.

I run to my brother's room to see the beautiful prank Chiara has pulled!

I walk in shocked at the prank Chiara pulled. Chiara has poured a gallon of glue on top of Joao!

"Chiara this is an amazing prank," I say as laughing.

"I know right," Chiara says as laughing.

"The only reason I'm not running up to you and hugging you and ruining your outfit Chiara is that we are going to school," Joao says as glaring Chiara's outfit.

" and those shorts are too short for you to go to school," Joao says as walking into his bathroom.

Chiara sticks her tongue out at him and he does the same back to Chiara.

I laugh at them.

"Well then  I'm going to go get ready for school," I say to Chiara.

"Okay I will be waiting for you and Joao downstairs, " Chiara says as walking towards the stairs.

I nod my head and walk to my room.

I throw on some shorts and a shirt with red roses on it and my high top red converses.

I walk into my bathroom and brush my long light brown hair. Then I brush my teeth. I wash my face.

I walk out of my bathroom. I go back to my room I get my homework and put in into my backpack.

That would have been bad if I forgot that!

I put my bookbag on my back and walk towards the stair.

I see Joao and Chiara sitting on the couch laughing at some person on YouTube.

I see my mom on the sofa with her coffee and her phone.

She is on Facebook wow!

"Good morning sweetie," my moms says with a smile

"Good morning mom" I smile back

"Joao where's my lunch," I ask him

"On the kitchen island," Joao says as pointing his head toward the kitchen island

I grab my lunch and put in my bag.

"Come on let's go, people," I say to 
Chiara and Joao

" I hate school," Chiara says

"Everyone does" Joao's say as unlocking the front door

"Um not everyone did you forget nerds like school," Chiara says back to Joao bluntly.

"Like Julia for example," Joao says as he's unlocking his car and stepping inside.

Chiara and I do the same.

"Look here Joao I'm not a nerd I just have a good brain unlike yours," I say to Joao.

"I don't think Joao even has a brain," Chiara says trying to annoy Joao.

"Do you want to walk to school today?" Joao says

"Um maybe, but only if you don't keep saying I'm dumb and stuff," I say as I huff in annoyance.

"I think it's that time of the month for Julia," Chiara says faking pity.

"Not you too Chiara," I say.

"Joao just drives us to school please" Chiara pleadingly says to Joao.

"Did I hear right..?
Did Chiara just say please?" Joao says with sarcasm.

"Shut up and drive...... please," Chiara says in a fake sweet tone.

"Okay fine only because you said please," Joao says as he backs out of the driveway.

And with that, we were off to jail
Sorry I meant school!

•••••••••
Arrived at school
•••••••••

I walk into jail with Chiara and Joao.

We all go separate ways because Chiara is in 10th grade and Joao and is 11th grade. I'm here in 9th grade.

I walk to my locker and unlock my locker.

As I open my locker I feel a pair of hands cover my eyes.

"Guess who it is beautiful" I hear a very familiar voice say

I smile as knowing who it is!

Zach

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
OMG thank you guys for over 200 vote likes WHAAAAT and we are soooo close to 40 followers YAAAAAY. Comment if you guys liked chiaras prank😂

Remember vote, comment and well read😂