Perfect

Zachs pov
I go on Joao's Instagram and see he posted a beautiful photo of Julia. And of course, I give it a double tap.

I go to my photos and start looking at the selfies that all three of us took. I have one selfie of just Julia and me, and one selfie of just Joao and I.

I post the selfie with all three of us. Then the one with Julia.
Next, I post the one with Joao.

I go to my bathroom and wash my face and brush my teeth.

But while brushing my teeth my phone starts to ring.

I quickly run to my phone and answer the phone with my toothbrush still in my mouth with toothpaste.

"Dude the photos from the photoshoot came out so good!" I hear Joao voice on the other side of the phone.

"Dude really you call me when I'm brushing my teeth, be right back," I say in an annoyed tone.

I quickly run to my bathroom and finish brushing my teeth.

I go back to my bedroom and hear Joao's voice saying "Zach dude where did you go"

"I'm back," I say as I'm trying not to laugh.

"Where did you go?" Joao acts confused

"I was brushing my teeth when you called me," I say trying to hold back a chuckle.

"Oh ok, whatever weirdo just go on your laptop and look at the photos! The photos are fire!" Joao says excitedly

"Do I go on Instagram or email?"
I ask Joao.

"Email the photographer, didn't know if you wanted the photos released yet,"
Joao says.

"Okay, " I say as pulling up my emails and finding the photographers name.

" Woah" I breathed

" I know bro it's amazing," Joao says excitedly again

"I look like a model," I say with a grin.

"Well Zach with 10 million views I bet you have some little fangirls," Joao says trying to annoy me.

" ..and maybe there are some hot ones," Joao says.

I can imagine Joao's eyebrows rising up and down.

"Stop Joao you should respect girls not run up to them start wanting to go out with them," I say annoyed at Joao's playboy ways.

"Well I'm tired I'm going to sleep goodnight Joao," I say.

"Talk to you tomorrow Zach bye," Joao says in return.

And with that, I end the day by going to sleep.

Joao's Pov
I get off the call with Zach. I think about how he is acting around Julia. I wonder if he is starting to

Like her.......

Because he is acting so sweet to her and when I saw Zach wrap his arms around Julia's waist my mouth dropped on the floor. He was holding her like the most fragile thing in the world.

Zach is a good boy but this is my little sister he is messing with. If he hurts her I will hurt him.

I can be overprotective every time a boy gets near Julia. I tend to push away a lot of boys from Julia.

Now that I think about it. I guess that's why she has never had a boyfriend. She always catches boys attention but I send them running.

I hope Zach won't be one of those boys.

After going into deep thoughts I walk to Julia's room. I walk into her room and see that Julia is fast asleep on her bed.

I put her blanket over her. I leave a kiss on her cheek and walk back to my room. I see that I have text from this girl from school. I roll my eyes at the text. How does everyone get my phone number? I block the number and then I fall asleep.

Zach POV (dream)
"Joao please I don't want to do that," I say

"What are you talking about Zach. Hello, you just have to go outside Julia's window and sing a song for her." Joao's says.

"But what if she hates my voice," I say.

"What girl in the world could turn down your voice?"

I try to remove the scenario from her disliking my voice... I hope she will like it.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
What are you u Guys thinking of the book so far! Comments what you guys are thinking and make sure to give this chapter a vote, please!

I will start giving shoutouts for the chapters so comment down below what my favorite song on the album "why don't we just"