41-Your Debut

MAYNE'S NOTE:
This is one of a hell long chapter and there would be a lot of exchanging of POVs again.
And thank you for supporting this book Kitkats!

After a month, I became extra busy because of the news I received last month.

~FLASHBACK~

"Glad you came, Ms. Kim." I smiled and bowed before taking a seat.

"So.. what do you want first? Good news or bad news?" I was about to answer but he cut me off, "It's better if we'll talk about the bad news first."

O..kay then...

"So the bad news is..." my legs starts to tremble in fear. I don't know how bad is the news.

"The bad news is...

you won't be a trainee anymore." The news that I'm afraid to hear of. No.. it can't be...

"Wh–what?!"

"Wait I'm not yet done. The good news is...

You'll debut next next month!"

"WHAT?!" He laughed at my reaction.

Omo. Is he kidding or what? I'll debut next next month? Already?!

"Are you serious Mr. Yang PD-nim? But.. isn't it too fast?"

"Of course I'm serious! And about that... Well yes it is too fast. I know that. But you're too talented. Actually, you and the rest of the girls. Only, I'm still deciding if the girls will be solo or a group. In your case, I already decided that you'll go solo. Your voice is already good enough to be in solo. So for the next months, you'll be even more busy. I'll expect you to be here tomorrow, okay? We'll start recording your song."

"O–omo.. I will Mr. Yang PD. Gomabseubnida!!" I said and bowed before leaving the office to announce to Taehyung the news.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

And yep, that's basically it. That's why i was (you were) busy.

For my (YOUR. I think I don't need to repeat it, right?) debut, there would be 2 solo songs. It's really hectic because I have to correct some notes still and memorize the lyrics, which is hard because exams are coming up. And also we made some photoshoots and we also filmed 2 MVs. And one of my songs has a choreography which explains why I became so busy. I don't even know how did I managed to still do it all while still going to school.

Of course I'll be lying if I said that it doesn't stress me out. It did so much. And this will continue for another month.

I really appreciate the girls that they became so supportive. Even the boys. They give some advices and some tips for my idol life. And of course Taehyung's there to inspire me.

My family also is happy for me, but they said that I should have a stage name. I actually don't want but they want me to, so my stage name will be Y/SG/N (Your stage name)(Just think of any stage name for you).

"Everyone's already looking for your debut. Some are already bashing you. Maybe because you're the girlfriend of BTS's V. They bash you saying you're not good. Prove them wrong, okay? Now do better." Mr. Yang PD says so I nod and did my dancing better.

LISA'S POV

It's our breaktime so we decided to go out of the YG building first and eat at some fast food near the building. Althea and Ally are at the University. Y/N is still busy because she's still busy practicing her dance for her song, so it was just us 4.