42-Flirting & Jealousy

Now what was that?!

Okay that's pretty weird of her. Is she flirting or something? Why did she winked at Taehyung?

I don't want to think of negative thoughts though. It's impossible. Hannah will never do that. She's too innocent for that.

"Oh and I'm coming to your photoshoot Tae."

And since when did she calls him "Tae"?!?

"Oh. Okay." He says with a nod.

"I'll see you later~ Bye~~" she says and winks AT TAEHYUNG before walking away.

I wanna ask Taehyung about her, but I chose not to. It's probably nothing and they're probably close now.

-------------------------------------------

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Y/N/N's friend slash step sister is very weird today. Well actually not only today. Eversince we met her, she's already like that. Was she really like that? You know...flirtish?

It's quite annoying and I'm afraid that Y/N would be mad about it. I don't want her to be although I like seeing her jealous and being all possesive.

"You want water, oppa?" She asked me.

"Yeah sure. Thanks." I say as she handed the water.

I was about to open it when I see something written on the cap.

Water=Hannah's Heart <3

I don't get it.

Wait...

"You want water, oppa?"

Oh damn no I don't want Hannah's heart!

"Hyung. Hannah's weird." I say to Namjoon and Hoseok hyung.

"She's that weird to you too?" Hoseok hyung asked.

"She looks like she's flirting. Not only on us but the other boys as well." Namjoon says as he casually points at Hannah, Jimin and Yoongi.

"Something's weird." Hoseok hyung said as he take a drink from the water bottle.

I nodded in agreement as I put the water bottle somewhere and got another one.

YOUR POV

"I'm so proud of you Y/N!! You already have 900k views and counting! What if we celebrate your debut?" Hannah says with excitement in her voice.

"Yeah. Why did you cancel your debut party?" Rosé asked.

"I told PD-nim that we'll have party when I earned a rookie award for solo artist. If ever." I said to them.

"Of course you will! I know talent when I see one." Namjoon complimented.

"And you're very amazing that Taehyung-ah has his mouth open while watching your MV." Jungkook said teasing his hyung.

"Yah. Have respect and be quiet. I'm your hyung!" He said as his face starts to turn red that made us all laugh.

"It's okay Tae~ You look cute." Hannah said and my initial reaction was to raise my eyebrows.

Good thing no one saw it.

"As much as I want to hangout with you guys a little longer, I have tons of projects and they are really hard and I have to make a thesis for my Medical Management class." Althea said.