:5: Out Of The Blue

Sooooo this story just took a different direction, from what I first planned. Hope your ok with it :D <3

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I woke up and was instantly blinded by bright white lights. I groaned and rubbed at my eyes with my hands. I squinted and forced my eyes to adjust to the brightness.

I was in a hospital bed, a plain gown wrapped around me. The cream colored walls, and a variety of doctor utensils surrounded me.

I looked over to the chairs in the room, Justin Bieber sat there, lightly snoring as his neck seemed to be in a stiff uncomfortable position. I was a bit shocked to see him there, but almost happy he was.

I tried to recall the events that occurred before I arrived here. I remember the school day, then Justin singing at the personal concert he gave our school, then he brought me up to the stage, and the rest seems to be in a haze.

I cleared my throat. "Justin!" I yelled loud enough for him to hear, but quiet enough to not alarm anyone else in the hospital.

He jolted up from his slumber, a look of shock was on his face. "What?! I'm awake!" He rubbed at his eyes, and looked at me. "I don't remember falling asleep."

"Oh yeah? Well I don't remember why I'm here." I retorted with a snort.

"You fainted when I was singing to you on the stage." He smiled in return.

"Was bringing me to the hospital absolutely necessary?"

"Well I tried to catch you, but you may have accidentally hit your head. So we brought you here to make sure you're fine."

"Do I have to go back to school?"

"Nope, your on spring break now sweet heart." Justin smiled.

I forced myself to not smile when he spoke. "How long was I out for?"

"Not that long."

"Thank you Mr. Specific." I replied sarcastically. "Can I leave now?"

"I'll go ask the doctor."

"Aren't you Dr. Bieber?" I laughed, he quickly sent a glare with a light smile on his face before he closed the door behind him.

To my right was all the equipment that checked all my vitals, to my left was a simple brown table, Justin's phone seemed to be placed on it. I prepared myself and swung my arm at the table, gripping onto the phone in hopes I wouldn't drop it.

I swiped the screen, and the phone was now password protected by a 4digit number. "Hmmm..." I hummed trying to think of a password a guy like him would have. I typed in 1234, it automatically swiped through. "Idiot." I laughed and went directly to his text messages, which was also password protected. "Wow, I sure taught him a lesson when he left his phone at my house." I smirked in victory, it was still 1234.

An unsaved contact number sparked my attention, it looked strangely familiar. I read the message to myself.

Heyy Justin! I can't believe ur my boyfriend now! U have no idea how happy I am being with u! How is Alexa, is she still breathing!? I miss u! You've been at that hospital for 2 long! :/  Come see me soon :)                -xoxo Brandie-

My jaw just about fell off its hinges. How long was I out for!?

A burning in my chest exploded like a firework. I actually feel betrayed, and most of all a green monster that wants to rip her face out.

What is wrong with me!?

I am not jealous! Brandy is my best friend!

I do not like this dumb Justin Bieber guy. He is an insult to this entire universe, and especially to me! How dare he even visit me while I was here, how dare he come to my school! He should've stayed in Canada, he should've kept his mouth shut and not become famous. Why does he exist!?