Chapter one: Rise of The Emo

CHAPTER 1

One day, in the crackverse. The Emo Trinity was sitting around their shared living area, you can call it a flat or apartment I don't think anyone gives a fuck.

"Sucking dick for cocaine" that is all I have to say

"No wonder you love sucking dick, Gerard." Frank smirked, the black haired repressed Emo rolled his eyes, flipping his boyfriend off.

"Let me me suck your dick, I'll give you candy, or cocaine, or cigarette." Gerard pleaded, trying to look adorable, but just ended up looking like an emo begging their mom to buy them more eyeliner.

"It's not a bad dick." Brendon sighed, looking over at the two. He was messing around with Ryan's cheez whiz.
Ryan hit Brendon with the gay (aka pretty. Odd. album) "my cheez whiz, my  precious." Ryan said stroking the can of cheez whiz, like the guy in the lord of the rings.

"Can you stop being gay for like 5 seconds? Seriously." Patrick groaned, lifting his head for a moment before plopping it back down again.

"I don't know can you boyfriend stop being a repressed Emo?" Frank rolled his eyes.

"Pete is my king, so fuck you." Ryan said, immediately.

"What about petetrick or petekey? Why can't we ship that? WAIT WHERE IS MIKEY!" Gerard yelled wondering where his brother is.

"Gerard, he's with Ray, y'know. The fro fro cupcake killer?" Brendon said, concerned for the mental state of his friend.

"Rikey, Rikey, RIKEY, RIKEY! I ship it." Gerard started chanting.

"Oh god no, not again." Frank grumbled.

"LETS HAVE A SHIPPING CIRCLE, OH WAIT TRUTH OR DARE!" Gerard started yelling, and acting like a fangirl, that's trying to get her ships to kiss. (or fuck)

"No! No truth or dare after last week!" Brendon shouted.

"It was humiliating.." he recalled, shuddering in horror.

" Milk, milk, milk, milk, milk, milk, milk, milk," Gerard said repeatedly.
Ryan's eyes went wide and he took a look at Brendon, he just put a finger up to his lips. Ryan instantly shut his mouth, no one can know....
"Frank control your boyfriend."

"Sorry dude, he's in his mode." Frank shrugged.

"MILK MILK MILK MILK MILK MILK MILK! RYAN WAS KNEEING IN THE BATHTUB A TOWEL UNDER HIS HANDS AND ANOTHER UNDER HIS KNEES! I KNOW WHAT YOU TWO DID IN THE BATHROOM!" Gerard started yelling very loudly, pretty sure the neighbors could hear. Patrick was about to strangle his roommate, getting up he grabbed his pillow. Ready to smother the Emo.

"Patrick! Hey hey! Don't kill him!" Brendon yelled, pulling him back.

"DON'T KILL ME I'M TO GAY TO DIE, I NEED TO LIVE TO SEE RIKEY CHILDREN!" Gerard yelled, using frank as a shield "TAKE THE MIDGET! LET ME LIVE!" Gerard pushed Frank away as a sacrifice.

"Gee! What the fuck!" He screamed like a little girl.
"I'M TOO HOT TO DIE!"

"WHY DO I HAVE TO DIE THEN?!"

"OKAY YOU'RE RIGHT, RYAN COME HERE AND BE MY SACRIFICE"

"NO ONE IS TOUCHING MY RYRO!" Brendon said, grabbing Ryan and holding him close.
"Uh.... do I have a say in this?"

"NO."

"Fuck.. okay."
Gerard ran to the bathroom, and grabbed Pete's eyeliner.

"I'LL BREAK THE EYELINER!"

"NOOOO!" Ryan and Pete both yelled, eyeliner was the way of the Emo... how could he..?

"Hehehehehehehehe they don't know I have a whole stash of eyeliner in my room." Gerard said to himself quietly.