My first day

MORNING

" Guys our breakfast is ready!" Lucy called out. "Wow! That looks delicious!" They all said. "Thanks." Lucy said.

Time skip's...

"Ok class we have a new student. Please introduce yourself." Gildarts said. "Hi! My name is Lucy Heartfilia i'm 17 years old and my magic is celestial wizard." Lucy said. "Can you show us?" Gildarts said. "Ok sir, open gate of the crab: cancer!" Lucy said. "Nice job, Heartfilia." Gildarts said. "Thank you Gildarts~sensei." Lucy said. "You may take your sit Heartfilia." Gildarts said and the bell rang.

The boys....

"I think this will happen if we complete the plan." Hibiki said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey blondie!" Sting shouted. "Um... why are you blocking my way!" Lucy said. "Laxus!" Gray shouted. "Get it!" Laxus said. "What are you-" Lucy is about to say something but Laxus get her glasses. "Got your glasses!" Laxus said and break her glasses. "Laxus!" Lucy shouted. "Come on show us your real face." Natsu said. "Why didn't you guys tell me? And do you have to break my glasses?" Lucy asked and turned her face to them. "Whoa." All of the student in fiore academy was amazed. "I've gotta go..." Lucy said. "I don't know that you're beautiful without the glasses." A blue spiky  girl said. "Thanks." Lucy said. "Anyway, my name is Levy, I"m from fairy tail." Levy said. "I'm Lucy a new member of fairy tail." Lucy said. "So what do you want about fairy tail?" Levy asked. "Well, It's great but actually it's my dream that to join fairy tail but the others were kinda nice." Lucy said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How did you now that Levy will tell her that?" Gray asked. "Remember Levy is the closes friend of Lucy?" Hibiki said. "You really know her? Huh?" Gray asked. "Of course it's my secret hobby." Hibiki said. "How if it fails?" Gray asked. "Then we gonna go to plan B." Hibiki said. "How if it fails again?" Gray asked. "Just shut up." Jellal said. "When are we gonna do this again?" Natsu asked. "Next week!" Sting said.   

The bell rangs...

"Let's go to the class." Levy said. "Yeah, right." Lucy said and run into their classroom. "What are they looking at?" Lucy asked Levy. "Well you're with the most cool boys in planet." Levy said. "Ok..." Lucy said. "Good morning class." Gildarts said. "Good morning Gildarts~sensei." They all said and take their sit. 

Time skip's...

"I better go Levy." Lucy said. "Why is still early." Levy said. "I need to cook for our dinner." Lucy said. "You're the one who's cooking! So that's were the good smell of food." Levy said. "Thanks but I better go, bye Levy!" Lucy said.  "Bye!" Levy said.

"Hey there going by yourself?" Loke asked and hold Lucy's waist. "Um... Loke." Lucy gasped. "Don't worry." Loke said. "Please get off your hand on my waist." Lucy said. "No way." Loke said. "Loke!" Lucy said and then Loke pulled Lucy into his chest. "You know you could just-" Loke was cut off by a scarlet hair. "That's enough." The scarlet hair said. "Fine." Loke said and dropped Lucy and then Loke walk away. "Thank you so much for helping me." Lucy said. "No problem, that's my job as the president of Student Council and by the way i'm Erza." Erza said. "I'm Lucy and I'm just new here." Lucy said.  "You're familiar." Erza said. "Um..." Lucy said. "Wait! No way! Lucy!" Erza said. "No way! Erza?!" Lucy said and hugged. "Come let's talk to the café so we can catch up." Erza said. "Ok." Lucy said.

The boys...

"Where is she?!" Natsu said. "Why ya ask?" Rogue said. "Because i'm hungry." Natsu whinned. "Then let's go and eat at café." Rogue said. "That's a great idea!" Natsu said. They all get out.

At the café...

"How are you in this past years?" Erza asked. "Just fine after you moved here we move in too." Lucy said. "Good thing that you study here and moved here." Erza said. "Yeah..." Lucy said.

"Wait is that Lucy with Erza?" Sting asked. "We better go." Gray said. "Yeah." They all said and run in the dorm.

"I'll be going now." Lucy said. "Ok." Erza said. "See ya tomorrow." Lucy said while walking to her dorm. "See ya!" Erza said.

"I'm glad that Erza is here." Lucy said to herself and go in. "Where have you been?" Natsu asked. "In the café with Erza." Lucy said. "Can you cook us dinner?" Natsu asked. "Sure." Lucy said and cook but then Gray go near to Lucy and ask her. "How do you cook so good?" Gray asked.  "I'll teach you if you want." Lucy said. "Ok." Gray said. "We'll start tomorrow." Lucy said. "Ok." Gray said and go back to the guys. "So what did you ask her?" Jellal asked. "I just ask her that..."
Gray said but it was cut off by Lucy. "Dinners ready." Lucy said and going upstairs but Laxus asked her before she go up. "Hey aren't you going to eat?" Laxus asked. "Nah." Lucy said. "Ok." Laxus said and go in the dining room. "I can't wait for next week." Hibiki said. "Why don't we do the plan B now?" Rogue said in a teasing way. "You're right!" Natsu said. "But we'll have to wait her to sleep." Jellal said. "Don't you have any idea, Rogue?" Gray asked. "No." Rogue said. "Loke look at her." Sting said. "Why me?" Loke asked. "Because nothing." Gray said.  "Fine." Loke said and go upstairs and open Lucy's door a little bit and he see that she is sleeping. "Whew." Loke sighed and go down and tell them.  "But who's gonna get her glasses?" Sting asked. "I suggest Rogue." Natsu said. "Yeah." Sting agreed. "Ok." Rogue said and go upstairs. "You can do it, Rogue." Sting said. "Yeah yeah." Rogue said and go in to Lucy's room and while he was about to get Lucy's glasses suddenly Lucy woke up and ask Rogue. "What are you doing here, Rogue?" Lucy ask as she grabbed her glasses. "I'm just checking you're eye glasses." Rogue said and go out to her room.  "So did you get it?" Natsu asked. "No she suddenly woke up." Rogue said. "Then we have to do the plan A?" Hibiki asked. "Yeah..." They all said and go to their room. "Well that's weird..." Lucy said and go back to sleep.