Caring Gray

MORNING

"How did she cook like that?" Natsu asked. "Don't know..."Rogue said. "I'm gonna go down." Gray said and go down. "Hey blonde, how do you cook that good?" Gray asked. "I'll teach you if I have time." Lucy said then suddenly someone knocked the door. "Who can that be?" Loke asked and open the door. "Oh Juvia." Loke said. "Is gray there?" Juvia asked. "Yeah come in." Loke said. "Thank you." Juvia said. "Hey Juvia." Natsu said. "Where's gray?"  Juvia asked. "Over there at the kitchen with blondie." Sting said. "Who's that?"  Juvia asked. "That's our new doormate and she always cook for us." Rogue said. "Ok here i'll be leaving." Juvia said and leave the food on the table and leave. "What is this?" Laxus asked. "I hate this." Jellal said. "What are we gonna do with this?" Natsu asked. "Let's feed it to the cats." Hibiki said. "Guys! Breakfast is ready." Lucy said and the guys sit on the dinning table. "So who was it?" Lucy asked. "It's Juvia." Sting answered. "Who's that?" Lucy asked. "That's the friend of us and like gray." Loke said. "Oh ok." Lucy said. "Do you ever had a boyfriend?" Hibiki asked. "No." Lucy answered. "Why?" Hibiki asked. "Because when I was at my old school I was a bully nerd..." Lucy said and blush in embarrassment. "Whoa really?!" Sting said. "Yeah..." Lucy said. "How about now?" Gray asked. "No because I change." Lucy said. "Oh..." They all said. "Come on were gonna be late." Lucy said and go prepare to her room. "Ok." They all said. "It's raining." Rogue said. "Yeah." Laxus said. "I'm done!" Lucy said. "Oh it's raining just a minuite." Lucy said. "Okay." Jellal said. "There! Let's go!" Lucy said.

Time skips...

"I"m glad were not late." Lucy said. "Gray my love!!!" Juvia called. "Let's go in guys." Gray said and run except Lucy. "Who the hell are you and why are you with them?" Juvia asked. "I'm there new doormate." Lucy said. "What?!" Juvia said. "Yeah." Lucy said. "Here." Juvia throw her the water then Lucy dropped her umbrella but Juvia crush it. "Whoops!" Juvia and her friends laughed and then I heard someone called her name and shouted at her. "What the hell Juvia!" Gray shouted. "Babe~"  Juvia said and all I can see was that the people taking pictures and videos and gray. "Don't babe me! I'm not you're boyfriend!" Gray shouted and push Juvia into the ground. "Kya~, my dress! But she's the one who started it." Juvia said. "I see what did you do!" Gray said. "But she really-" Gray cut her off. "Stop lying!" Gray said. "Fine!" Juvia said and walked out. "Are you okay, Lucy?" Gray asked but I fainted. "Lucy!!!" Gray said and pick me up in bridal style and bring me to clinic. "What happen to her?" Mirajane asked. "I'll tell you later." Gray said. "Oh lucy..." Mirajane sighed. "Is she gonna be alright?" Mirajane asked. "She just need to rest because she have fever." Porlyusica said. "She'll pay." Gray said. "Gray don't!" Mirajane said. "Don't worry mam."

JUVIA'S LOCKER...

Gray said and walk to juvia's locker. "Babe~" juvia said and ran into him but Gray just yelled at her. "I TOLD YOU ALREADY THAT I'M NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!" Gray shouted. "What are you saying?" Juvia asked. "Don't you hear me! I said i'm not your BOYFRIEND!" Gray said and walked away. "Oh my..." Mirajane said. "Chill, dude." Sting said. "I can't  chill." Gray said. "Are you okay gray?" Levy asked. "I'm fine." Gray said.

Time skips...   

"I'll bring her to the dorm." Gray said. "Okay then." Porlyusica said. "Help me..." Lucy said while her eyes close. "Huh?" Gray said. "I think she's dreaming and go." Porlyusica said. "You are suspended for a week." Erza said. "But..." Juvia said. "No but go to your detention!" Erza said then wendy came over to me. "I'll help you, lucy." Wendy said and gave me a apple. "What's this for?" Gray asked. "It's her favorite fruit." Wendy said.   "Thanks I better go." Gray said. 

Gray walked to dorm and lay lucy at her bed. "Lucy..." Gray said. "Gray..." Lucy said and removed her glasses. "I'm gonna cook chicken soup for you." Gray said and go out. "Why is you're face is red?" Jellal asked. "I-I..." Gray shivered. "What?!" Hibiki said. "I saw Lucy's face." Gray said. "So?" Laxus said. "Without her glasses." Gray said. "WHAAAAT!!!" They all shouted in unison. "Keep it down guys." Lucy said. "Sorry." Gray said. "What is she look like?" Natsu asked. "I'm gonna feed lucy." Gray said and get the chicken soup and go in Lucy's room. "Hey here's my chicken soup I hope you like it." Gray said. "Thank you, gray." Lucy said. "For what?" Gray asked.  "For taking care if me." Lucy said. "Sorry for Juvia's behavior." Gray said. "It's fine I guess." Lucy said.

Time skips...

MOTNING...

"Who's gonna cook breakfast?" Natsu asked. "Me." Gray said. "What? You? Haha..." Natsu said. "Lucy teach me." Gray said. "Oh well we have no choice." Natsu said. "Whatever." Gray said and start cooking. "Guys..." Lucy said and fall backwards luckily Sting caught her. "Lucy!" Sting said. "I…need...to...go..." Lucy said. "No! You're staying." Sting said and put her in the bed. "But..." Lucy said. "No blondie." Sting said and go out and go to school.

"Guys!" Mirajane called. "What is it Mira?" Laxus asked. "The master wants you to go to his office." Mirajane said. "We'll be right there." Jellal said. "Ok." Mirajane said and walk to master's office with the guys. "So what is it gramps?" Gray asked. "I just want to tell you that stay at the dorm and take care of Lucy." Master said. "What about our attendance?" Rogue and Loke asked. "I"ll excuse you." Master said. "Ok gramps." They all said and go to there classroom.

Time skips...

"Hey guys!!!" Levy said. "What is it?" Laxus asked. "I want you to give this to Lucy or maybe you guys can come." Levy said. "Yeah sure." Gray said. "Make sure that you'll give it to her." Levy said. "Yes." Gray said and they walk to their dorm and they see...