~{Chapter 4: What's the Dog For?}~

~I am who I'm meant to be, this is me

~I am who I'm meant to be, this is me. Look out 'cause here I come~
This is me - The Greatest Showman

~Jessica's POV~

"Skeet, this is awesome!" I call him by his real name to show my enthusiasm.

"Skeet was never my real name. I needed it for cover. To your friends, I'm Skeet. To you and my comrades, I'm Starscream," he explains.

"Okay. I'll remember that. So where are we going?"

"You show me," I look out the window as Starscream banks right.

"Over there! Fifth house down, I'm having fun with you though. I just gotta be back by midnight," I explain to him. "Let's go back to the woods! I want to show you something cool!" He continues to bank right until we've made a complete 180 turn and head back to the forest. He starts his steep decent and just before he hits the tree line, he transforms. I   end up back in his claws as he lands on the forest floor and he sets me down by his feet.

"What is it you want to show me?" He asks curiously. I close my eyes and re-imagine the dragon from earlier. The air warms around me and I open my eyes to see it has significantly grown in size. I look to Starscream as he stares in awe.

"Isn't he cool?" I ask with excitement.

"You...," he starts then looks down at me. "I'm going to help you strengthen you true form. That's a promise," he holds his hand out as if asking for me to shake it. I curl my fingers around one of his talons, barely fitting my hand around it. His human self flickers into existence in front of me. The bot seems to mimic his every move... or the other way around? I notice a symbol on the bot's chest. A face seeming... angry?

"What's the symbol mean?" I ask curiously.

"What, this?" The bot motions to the emblem as the human lifts the shirt he wears to reveal the same symbol in the exact same place.

"It shows which side we're on. This war can't go on between people who believe the same things now, can it? There'd be nothing to fight for!" It was then that I realized the eyes of the bot are the same as the eyes of the human in front of me. And Bee's eyes are electrifyingly blue on both the boy and the bot.

"A war?" I ask curiously.

"Between the autobots and decepticons. We will fight until we win. There's too little of them to win anyways," his smile seems to have an evil tinge to it.

"Like the thought of victory I see," I point out my observation.

"Who wouldn't?" He continues to smile. "Here, you transform. We start working on your strength tonight, and every night from now on until you can handle it," I look to the sky to see the sun beginning to set.

"As long as I get home before midnight. Come here so I don't fall again," I ask of him. He walks over to me and I rest an arm over his shoulders, he does the same. I transform and would have fallen flat on the ground if it weren't for Starscream supporting my weight.