~{Chapter 7: You Crazy Bitch!}~

~I made it in my mind because I blame it on my ADD baby~Sail - AWOLNATION

Sail - AWOLNATION

~Jessica's POV~

Hide is driving us to the new and improved base. It's an old hangar the army didn't use so they're letting the bots stay there. We were called in to introduce ourselves to new recruits. Apparently they're twins? I was unaware that built beings could have twins but I'm not gonna argue. We pull into the building and I hop out as Ironhide transforms. Bee walks our way and I see Sam talking to Michaela.

"These guys are... so annoying!" He says with a hand on his head. He walks past us.

"If they have got Bumblebee out of it then this is going to be rough," Hide groans. I chuckle as I see two new bots with chipped and faded paint.

"Are they an ice cream truck?" I ask with an unbelieving smile.

"Oh shit!" One starts.

"Human! We gotta hide!" The other yells. I roll my eyes as they transform into an ice cream truck. On the side I see a purple strip of paint with white text and a decepticon symbol.

"Decepticons lick my popsicle?" I crack up laughing. "You guys are my new favorites!" They come out of 'hiding'.

"Hey, I like this one!" The one with a gold tooth looks at the one with a face-looking torso.

"You look like you have two faces!" I tell him.

"What?" He looks at himself trying to find it while his brother laughs.

"Come here! I'll show you! Look!" I point at his chest plates. "The headlights are eyes," I point to the lower plates. "There's the chin," and I point between the plates. "And those look like teeth!"

"Oh, Mudflap, she right!" The other points and laughs.

"So you're Mudflap?" I ask him.

"That's my name! Don't wear it out!" He crosses his arms and takes a sassy pose.

"I'm Skids, the handsomest of the two," the other says proudly.

"You're twins," I say bluntly. They look at each other then back at me. "Hey, you guys wanna see my pets?"

"I love fluffy things!" Skids says excitedly.

"I hope it's cute!" Mudflap claps his hands together and keeps them in front of him. Keiko isn't as pretty as Teagan; he's more terrifying if anything and that's why you want him on your good side. They want cute and fluffy? I'll give them metallic and terrifying.

"Meet Keiko!" As I say this, he swoops into the hangar through the door and screeches. His sound echoes through the hangar deafening everyone for a short moment. He flies straight for the twins and they scream before they start running away. "Teagan!" As I call her, she appears in front of them and roars loudly, causing the twins to fall back in fear. Keiko lands next to me and brings his head to my level.