~{Chapter 5: Craziest Dream Ever}~

~She's fire on the mountain wrecking everyone she meets

~She's fire on the mountain wrecking everyone she meets. She's like rain when she rolls in, but that sunshine in her thunder makes the loneliest heart wonder if the ride is worth the pain~
Natural Disaster - Zac Brown Band

~Jessica's POV~

I wake up in Sam's backyard, laying in the cool grass. I look around and quickly notice all the autobots in their car forms scattered about the backyard. I stumble onto my feet but almost immediately fall back down so I summon Keiko to help me, but it seems we're both a little dizzy.

He's about my height at the moment, which benefits both of us. It helps him by giving him less of a height to fall from and it helps me by easily being able to grab onto him in case I do happen to fall... again. Keiko nudges my shoulder a few times as if telling me to look at it. I look down to see what seems to be a tattoo... and it resembles a unicorn.

"When did I get this?!" I panic

"When did I get this?!" I panic. Keiko thrums softly as he turns and looks at his shoulder. "Are these our symbols?" Keiko looks back at me. Suddenly everyone around us starts transforming. Optimus walks up to Sam's bedroom window.

"Autobots, fall back!" He swings his arm to signal that they need to go back over the hedge.

"How'd I even get here?" I ask anyone who will answer. Bumblebee kneels down.

"I gave you... a lift," he tells me.

"Thanks, Bee," I smile at him.

"Ya comin'?" He asks.

"His parents know me. I'm sure I'll be fine," I reassure him, so he nods and walks off. Before I can even turn to walk toward the house I see Ratchet walk into the power line.

"Woah!" It shocks him and his sirens blare for a moment before he falls to the ground with a crash. "Wow! That was tingly! Try that!"

"Yeah, that looks fun," Ironhide replies sarcastically. I can't help but laugh till I see everyone turn back to the house and crowd around, trying their damndest to hide. I hear Sam's parents walking up the stairs and  I quickly run to the backdoor and knock loudly.