You're Gonna Be Drunk When I Wake Up

A/N: Hello, sorry for the super late update guys this has been a crazy week for me. I twisted my ankle Tuesday morning and had to go to the clinic. Then Thursday night I started to feel kind of sick only to wake up on Friday feeling absolutely horrible. But I had two tests on Friday, one 1st period and one 7th period (my last period) so I couldn't really miss school because Monday is my last day (minus finals). But anyways it's been kind of hectic. But here's a new chapter...it's kind of drama filled so I hope you enjoy it. Please leave your feed back at the end.

I'm startled by a loud crashing noise coming from downstairs. I instantly pop up in my bed looking around the dark room, I honestly don't even remember ever falling asleep but the clock reads 3:30 am which means I must've fallen asleep a few hours ago. Nervously I make my way towards the door making sure to grab the lamp from my bedside table. Honestly I was probably one of the most paranoid people you will ever meet in your lifetime. It came from the extensive amount of horror movies that I have watched in my lifetime most of which weren't actually real but still haunt me into my adulthood.

"Woah, who's house is this?" I hear a slurred voice echo throughout the house. The voice is barley recognizable but I can tell by the deepness that it belongs to Harry.

"This is your house mate. I'm bringing you home." The next voice I automatically recognize as Louis' voice. I walk out of the bedroom and lean over the stair railing. The scene before me breaks my heart. Harry is barley standing as Louis attempts to drag him into the house. His suit jacket looks as if it's ripped and Louis looks as if someone, probably Harry, had puked on it at some point tonight.

"Wow, I live here?" Harry's voice reminds me of a child's voice on Christmas morning as they examine all of the toys Santa left them. If I weren't so pissed at him right now I'd probably be laughing at his drunk personality. Some people were mean and douchie when they were drunk but Harry just becomes an immature child.

"Yes you live here. With Hailey and if you aren't quiet you're going to wake her up." Louis warns him slowly shutting the door behind him and leading Harry into the living room.

"Oh, Hailey's so pretty. Hey Lou, can I tell you a secret." Harry says and Louis shakes his head attempting to pull him towards the kitchen as he tries to support Harry's weight, Harry slumping on him.

"What is it Haz?" Louis sighs.

"I have a crush on Hailey." Harry makes an attempt to whisper but doesn't succeed as his voice moves throughout the house. I can't help the smile that grows on my face, the comment makes butterflies arise in my stomach. Even drunk Harry still "likes" me.

"We'll that's good mate because you're kind of married to her." Louis states matter of factly readjusting Harry's body to hold him better.

"What?!" Harry says pulling away from Louis his eyes going wide as he looks at Louis a surprised look on his face. Louis reaches forward throwing his hand over Harry's mouth in an attempt to silence him.

"Shush. You're going to wake her." Louis whisper yells and I decide I've heard enough. I make my way towards the staircase, setting the lamp down on the ground before slowly padding down the steps.

"It's okay Lou, I'm up." I make my way down the steps a yawn escaping my lips.

"See what you've done you idiot? Sorry Hailey, he's had quite a few drinks. Just go back to bed and I'll get him to calm down." Louis says and I frown at his words. So that's what he's been doing all these hours. As I've laid in bed crying my eyes out he's been drinking his feelings away. I had always thought that drinking was a horrible way to get rid of your feelings. Because all it does is make your mind hazy and "drown out" all of the ill feelings. But it doesn't get rid of them because the next morning you'll wake up feeling even worse. Because not only do you still have to think about the things that made you feel bad in the first place but now you must think about them with a raging hangover.  I learned that the hard way.