Chapter 5: Bruised

Today was a normal day at school..i still see Sehun in his seat sleeping...

I exited the room and suddenly i saw Anne with two girls beside her...

I ignored it and walked passed her but she grab my wrist tightly like she's mad or something..

"Let me go!"I yelled but she hold my wrist very tight as she dragged me somewhere outside the school then she pushed me and i fell on the ground hard, I groaned in pain..

"Ugh! What do you want?!" I shouted as they got shocked..

"DON'T YOU DARE SHOUT AT ME!"Anne shouted back as i rolled my eyes and she got angry and she kneel down and slapped me..

I tried getting up but i failed always and i could hear them laughing..

"Oww! Poor girl!.."The girl from her left said in a teasing sad voice and i rolled my eyes she rolled her eyes too and laughed..

"Girls! You know what to do.."Anne said smirking while she crossed her arms..

I looked at the girls beside her and they were smirking hard like they were going to fvk me (hahaha lol sorry not sorry)

The other girl kicked me anywhere in my body while the other one is pulling my hair which made me scream in pain..

"Okay girls you did a great job now its my turn.."She said as the girls stopped and smirked..

"This is gonna be brutally fun!" She added as she slowly picked something on her pocket and my eyes widened to see that its a pocket knife..

"What do you want?.."I said panicking as she slowly went closer and stopped..

"What do i want? Heh simple..stay away from Sehun and Baekhyun because their mine!.."She said and i bit my lower lip since she is clumsily holding the knife which i am afraid that it will fall on me..

"Oh wait..you can't stay away from them so might as well do this now..."She said i backed away as i can and she slowly come near me..

"HELP!" I yelled  from the bottom of my lungs which made her angry

"Don't yell Pabo!" She shouted as she was about to stab me but luckily i avoid it..

She got angry and was again going to stab me. I was about to avoid but since i was too late she stab me from behind

"AHHH!!!!"I screamed which made Anne stab me two times..

Anne was going to stab me again but then we heard a voice

"SHIT! someone's here! LET'S GO!" Anne said escaping and leaving me here to suffer..

My vision became blurry and blurry until someone shouted my name..i couldn't scan the face since it's too blurry and it went black....

-----------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah another lame chapter! ^^

And also i wanted to thank you to the others who voted on my story i love you guys!!

And i promised i'll do my best to update it!..