Chapter 12: Truth

Clara's POV

I did my school routine and hoping to find Sehun to ask because of yesterday so i went to the classroom and i sighed in relief to found him sitting on his seat lonely..

"Uhh..Sehun? Can i ask you something?" I asked while scratching my head

"Ask? Sure.." He said while looking at me..

"Really?" I asked

"Ne.." He said calm

"What did you mean that you..change..because..of..me?" I asked and his eyes widened and he blushed..Omo he blushed..What's the meaning of this?!..

"Uhh D-did So-someone t-told y-you?" He said stuttering..

"No..I actually...heard it.." I replied which made his eyes even larger..(Lol)

"Uhh can we just meet at tree behind the school? I'll tell you everything!..Uhh After School!" He quickly said but i understand it so i nodded. He quickly looked away but i could tell he's blushing..

Sehun's POV

"Omo! How did she knew! I have to tell Luhan about this.." I thought as i grabbed my hair in frustration..

My heart beats faster before and that's weird..

~Lunchtime~

I ran as fast as i can in the canteen to find the boys and luckily i found them..

"Oi what's wrong? Why are you sweating much?" Tao asked as i pant

"I need to talk to Luhan right now!.." I said as Luhan showed up..

"What's wrong.." He quickly asked as i whispered to him and he got shocked..

"MYO?!" He accidently yell and he covered his mouth with his hand as he gave peace sign to the other student's who were looking at us..

"What's the matter hyung?" Tao suddenly said looking at us with concerned eyes..

"Oh let's just say that the cold guy we know who change because he lo-mmph!" I didn't let him finish and covered his mouth with my hand..

"Ahhh nothing!!" I said as i laughed akwardly and they nodded which made me sighed in relief

"DON'T tell them" I whispered as i gave him a jokingly glare 

"Okaayyyy fineee" He whispered back

"Dude MOUTH! SO STINKY!" I complained as i covered my nose with my hands

"Shut up! I've brushed my teeth 2 times!" Luhan shouted as i stopped covering my nose..

"JINJA?! HAHAHA" I said as i laughed while Luhan is giving me death glares and while the rest face palmed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clara's POV

After School

The school is over and i have to go to the tree behind the school because that's what Sehun said. So i went and i saw Sehun standing facing the sky..

"Sehun!" I called and he looked at me and Smiled..

"So..what's the truth about yesterday.." I asked an he sighed deeply..

"Clara..i just wanted to say that..i was a cold person and i left my friends hanged up without me saying the reason why...and since you came i became more lively..Remember the day when you got in the hospital..i was soo mad that i actually slapped Anne two times.." He said while scratching his neck

"I became so caring on you..And now i changed into my past form...I grew feelings on you..I..Like you now.." He confessed to me while my eyes widen..

"S-Sehun.." I said as i hugged him and made him shocked but he hugged me as well..

Little did we know someone heard it...

~