Teaser

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF MY IMAGINATION

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New York,

The roads out skirts...

A cop in navy blue uniform, leaning to a tree, his face is covered with his police cap.

His walkie talkie in that cop car is sounding, 'alert alert, is anyone over there..??'

That cop removes his cap with his long strong fingers and his cheetah like eyes are shown. (face is not revealed)

The phone in car is shown and he comes... his lower part is shown, which shows his belt which has the police emblem. He takes the phone.

'a robber broke out from the bank, he is coming towards road number 5..'

Says that phone.

"Over..!" that cop says and only his lips are shown.

------------

Scene shifts too,

A car was going very fast in insane speed. The thieves in that car are shouting in happiness that no one could catch them.

Then from distance they see a police car has stopped and in front of it some six feet handsome hunk with cop attire is standing. He points the gun towards that car.

'Oh shit, turn the car..!' a thief shouts.

That cop, shoots a bullet. That bullet comes in a force and hits the tier of that thief car, their car jump from road take spins and falls in the woods beside.

That cop, moves the gun aside and he removes goggles from his cheetah like eyes.

He was chewing chewing gum.

He is the same guy, shown in first.

Now, his face is revealed as Laksh..! yes..! our hero Laksh..!

Those goons, comes out of the car and try shooting him, Laksh simply escapes them and shoots them back.

When Bullets are finished, a goon attacks Laksh with hand. Laksh holds his hand and twists his hand and beats him to ground.

Then, he sees other goons are running away, he takes a stone and hits him. He falls. Just then, other cops too arrive...

All appreciate Laksh...

Screen shifts to Laksh being awarded a gold medal again...

(he is US cop, but he is an Indian)

******** This is routine story of this US Cop **********

Himachal Pradesh,

Mandi...

*A small village in mandi*

A girl wearing simple lehenga choli is running behind a deer,

'chameli, ruko..!' she shouts.

(chameli stop..!)

Her loose hairs are up to her waist. Some curly funks are falling on her moon like face.

A thin mole under her lips is beauty spot of her. and a lite dimple in her chubby cheek is another beauty spot.

That deer stops in bushes. That girl is panting keeping her one hand on her waist, and other hand on her chest.

That deer shouts in pain as some twig stuck to it. that girl slowly goes near it, and removes the twig and cleans the wound of that deer.

'Ragini di..!' shouts some kids and come near her. she turns her face and her face is reveled as Ragini.

"Agli baar achhese khyal rakna.. samjhe..!!"

('next time, take proper care. Understand..?')

she says. Those kids nod their head and take away deer.

Ragini bends to water and takes some water in her hands and sees her image in that water.

"Thum bahut sundar lag rahee ho Ragini.."

('You are looking beautiful Ragini')

she says to herself and giggles.

'ooohooo...' she shouts and her sweet voice resonates in the glaciers of those mountains.

---

Laksh who was driving car somewhere in US, feels as someone called him and holds his heart with unknown sweet feeling.

He rubs his chest in a smile and pats it once.

There Ragini holds her cheek as someone soothed her and she realizes the snow is falling.

'O Ragini..! come before you catch cold' one old woman shouts.

"Aa rahi hoo daadi.."

('coming daadi..!')

shouts Ragini and runs into the house. Her anklets sounds reflect in that valley.

"Ragini bahut sundar hei"

('Ragini is very beautiful')

some village boys talk.

Ragini turns back to them and glares, " kya.?" ('what..?' )

Those boys run away.

She laughs. Then she helps an pregnant woman in carrying some things.

"Ragini achhi ladki hei"

('Ragini is sweet girl') she says.

Ragini smiles and steps into house and hugs her daadi.

************ this is routine story of this village girl*************

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

She is simple and naughty. He is strict and duty minded. She is from a small village. He is from a big city.

Their counties are different. Their languages are different.

How, now a bond happens in between them..?

What that bond leads to..?

Can they understand each other's feelings... being poles apart..!

Just keep reading...

FEELINGS IS OUR LANGUAGE