Part 12: made for each other

friends, thank you for all the previous comments. I'm so glad for each and every comment.

And firstly, a big wala happy birthday to our dearest and dear 'TEJU' darling. She is our daring Rashmi, cute Dhara, beautiful Ragini and princess Diya..

.....................................................................................................................................................

Next morning,

The warm rays of early sun embraces the cute couple who are sleeping in each other embrace. The aroma of love was spread around them, they both are locked in passionate bond.

Ragini was laying her head on Laksh's bare chest. And her bare back is surrounded by his hands. they both are covered in bed sheet up to their waist.

Ragini opens her eyes first in a great smile as she feels protected and loved in the embrace of her love. She looks at Laksh and he was sleeping peacefully and his smile is very magnificent as ever. Ragini too smiles and places her head again on his chest and makes circles on his heart with her finger.

Laksh wakes with her action and he moves his fingers on her waist creating tingling sensation for her. 'Laksh' Ragini looks at him suddenly. Laksh smirks and he places her down and he comes over her.

Ragini places her hand on his cheek..

"did you come from that far just for me..?"

Laksh nods his head. Ragini raises her head and kisses his forehead. She falls back again.

Laksh places his head in her neck. Ragini closes her eyes and rubs his head.

"I love you Ragini." He whispers in her ears and later chews her ears. Ragini smiles and hugs him tight.

After a while...

Ragini is wearing a purple saree. Laksh who just got ready in his jeans looks at her through mirror. He looks lovingly at her tiny stomach.

Ragini was trying to wear a braid with her hair. Laksh comes her and makes her hair free.

"Let them be free" he says playing with her hair.

"Par..." she is about to say.. he places his finger on her lips. "You look gorgeous" he says and keeps his hands around her waist.

Ragini gasps suddenly, "Laksh.."

"I know, you can't bear me that easily my wife.." he says and rubs his long nose on her neck. Ragini closes her eyes receiving his charm.

"Laksh, what did you say just now..?" she asks innocently.

"I know you understood..!" he says and Ragini smiles.

Then Laksh keeps sindoor on her forehead. Ragini smiles as he is done this even she said before.

Later, both comes out holding hand in hand. Swara who was roaming in hall looks at them. Ragini tries to free her hand from him as she is seeing, but Laksh pulls Ragini even more closer holding her waist looking at Swara. Swara turns away her eyes.

Ragini takes Laksh into pooja mandir. They both worships. Just then Sujatha comes.

"chachi.. muje ashirwaad dejiye"

(chachi, give me blessings)

Ragini bends to her feet, but Sujatha goes away. Ragini stands with teary eyes, then Laksh caresses Ragini's cheek.