Part 3: RagLak meeting

Ragini was scared. She decides to be brave at least before dying. She closes her eyes.

Then a police patrolling sound is heard.

'Hey... You..!!' a cop shouts and comes there running, shooting his gun.

Ragini kept her eyes closed and she closes her ears to fearing for that gun sounds.

Those goons run away.

'Are you ok mam..?' that police asks approaching near Ragini. Ragini raises her eyes a bit feeling secured in the vibration of that voice. She looks at his face.

His face is reveled as Laksh. There is seriousness in his face, but still a kindness in his eyes towards her.

'Nothing to worry..' he was about to put hand on her shoulder. Then, Ragini feels dizzy, her vision becomes blur. She faints and Laksh holds her in his arms.

He looks at her sweet innocent face which was may be tired due to fear or cold. Unknowingly a smile crept on his lips.

'Probably, she is from India..!' he thinks.

He makes her sit in his vehicle. He sprinkles water to make her get conscious. But, she was shivering. He touches her hand and realizes she got burning fever and her foot was also injured.

Then he drives to his house taking her with him. He decides to get details from her later when she gets conscious.

He makes her sleep on a couch in the hall.

'I'm sorry mam, I was touching you. But, you were feeling sick..'

He says. He was about to go, suddenly she held his wrist. He turns back.

"dadi maa, hume bahut bhuk lag rahi hai.. hum bhukhe hai"

(Dadi maa, I'm feeling hungry.. i'm hungry..!) she murmurs in sleep.

Laksh doesn't even understand what she is saying. He slowly removes her hand and keeps that hand on couch. Her bangles sounds reflect that entire silent house and Laksh feels that sound new as he never experienced it..!

He looks at her completely. She was in sky blue lehenga completely traditional. He has never ever seen girls like that. as she was shivering he covers her in a comforter.

He slowly makes her drink a medicine. Ragini sleeps like that only.

Laksh puts his cap and etc in respective places. He pours pasta in a bowl and comes into hall to eat. He sits in other single chair beside her. he eats a little and looks at her.

'Probably she might be hungry too..!!' he thinks and brings a pasta with fork near her mouth.

Ragini who was in sleep, unknowingly eats it. she chews that pasta. Don't know how but Laksh feels pity on her. how much hunger she would have been, she was eating in sleep too.

Laksh feeds her some pasta. Then, he wipes her mouth with tissue as some food was stick. Then she holds his hand.

"dadi maa, aap hume akela chhodke kyun chali gayi? aapne hume bhi apne saath kyun nahi lekar gayi?"

(Dadi maa, why did you leave me..? why didn't you take me with you..??)

she murmurs in sleep again and she kisses his hand.

Laksh amazes. In fact, he gets goose bumps with her kiss. But he understands, that she is in some pain. However, he doesn't understand what she said. She keeps his hand close to her near her face. Laksh slowly removes his hand from her.