Rescue you!

Normal POV

"Uh...."

"Where am i...?"Said Sakura weakly,her eyes still blurry.She still cannot see clearly and still cannot remember what happened to her.

"Oh,you already awake"Said with manly voice.

Sakura open her eyes widely for see the person .Then she remember what happened to her.

"Itachi...."

"What did you do to Sasuke?!"

"I'm just telling you this,you can't see him anymore..."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Tsk..! I killed him of course"Said Itachi simply.

Sakura eyes widened. She cannot believe what he's just say.Sakura coughing blood and feel weaker again.no...it can't be...Sasuke...Sasuke is strong...he cannot die so easily Sakura still believe that Sasuke is still alive and he'll come to save her.

"I don't believe you Itachi.Sasuke is still alive,he'll come to save me!"said Sakura confidently, hearing that Itachi just say whatever and leave Sakura alone.

"I believe because I can felt it...Sasuke's soul,Sasuke's life is still here in this world.That's mean,he still alive..." Sakura smiled and feel a tears was about to fell to floor and rolling her cheeks again.

"I'm waiting for you to come and save me,my knight..."

Meanwhile....

"So...the princess life only 3 days left...."

"Yes,it's because of him"

"No,it's alright.After all,I'm going to take that Heartglass tommorow and I have a feeling that your little brother will come for rescue the Princess"

"So,Itachi...when Sasuke come,make sure you fight with him for awakening his true power.That's all,you dismissed."

"Very well,Orochimaru-sama"

Itachi leave the room.Orochimaru smile evilly while thinking something.

"I'm waiting you tommorow,Uchiha Sasuke"said Orochimaru.

2 hours earlier at Haruno Castle

"Oi Sasuke! Hang in there!"

Who....

"Where's Sakura?!"

"I can't find her..."

What happened.....

"Hey doctor! Please save him first! His life is in danger!"

"Okay...you three wait here..."

Where is this....

My vision become blurry i can't see clearly

Ah...I'm so sleepy...

Sa..kura...

Meanwhile on Doctor' office

"How is Sasuke?"said Naruto worriedly.

"Don't worry he's alright,but he still not wake up.A wound on his chest didn't gone deep,so that's why he's alive" said doctor.

"Thank goodness" said Naruto,Hinata,and Ino feel relief.

"Thank you very much,Tsunade-sama"said Ino thankfully.

"Your welcome,tommorow you can visit him.For now,you all should rest"said Tsunade.

"I really owe you so much,Grandma Tsunade" said Naruto.

"please excus-"

"Tsunade-sama!"yell a nurse.

"Sasuke-san..."

"What happened?"answer Tsunade calm.

"He...already awake..."

"Sasuke is already awake?!"Said the three excited.

"Is that so..you three can visit him.But,just 10 minutes.After that,go home.Deal?"said Tsunade make a deal.

The three nodded and immediately go to Sasuke's room.

On Sasuke's room

Sasuke grunting and open his eyes slowly.He become confused and thinking where he is.He hear sound of a door,a nurse come in and become so shocked after saw Sasuke awake and leave the room hurriedly.

"Why I'm im hospital ? Did something happen to me before?" Sasuke replied, confused.

"Sasuke!" said Naruto, who had just reached Sasuke's room.

Naruto and the others smiled with relief that Sasuke was already conscious.

"Naruto...What has happened to me?" hearing Sasuke said that,Naruto tells all that has happened to him to the end.Hearing that Naruto had told him, Sasuke immediately remembered itachi bringing Sakura away from him.

"Sakura...."Sasuke tried to get up, but the wound on his chest was still not fully recovered.Sasuke cursed himself.

"Sasuke! You still have to be treated. So do not force to get up" replied Ino worried about Sasuke's wound.

"i have to save her...i have to save Sakura from him...i've promised her..."said Sasuke trying to get up.

"If you force yourself to wake up, you will not be able to get out of this room as soon as possible"said a doctor in front of the door.

"Tsunade-sama"said Hinata

"Itachi said,only 3 days left...Sakura's life only 3 days left! i have to save her soon!!" yell Sasuke.

"what? Sakura's life only 3 days left you said...?" said Naruto can't believe what just Sasuke said.

"no...way..." Hinata and Ino crying after hear that.

"please,Tsunade-sama...I have to save her before it's too late..." Sasuke begging to Tsunade for letting him go.

Tsunade let a sigh.

"I will heal you with all my capabilities" hear Tsunade said that,Sasuke said hn.

The next day..

"if your wound open,make sure you eat this pill.Understood?"

"yeah.Thank you,Tsunade-sama"Sasuke thanking to Tsunade.

Involuntarily, Tsunade's hand patted Sasuke on the shoulder and said something.

"please save Sakura and bring her back safely"Sasuke nodded and leaving Tsunade.

"let's go,everyone"

"let's rescue Sakura!"

wait for me there,Sakura...