Awaken

Normal POV

"Finally this day arrived too" said Orochimaru.

Sasuke.... Sakura thought worried about Sasuke.

"*cough!* *cough!*"Sakura coughing so hard.Her face paler than usual.

no good..*pant*my body..*pant*become *pant* weaker..*pant*i feel *pant* so tired... Sakura panting hard.

Suddenly,Sakura raise her face.She smiled happily.

This feeling...Sasuke...and the others too..they come...they finally come... Sakura let out a tears.

Itachi look up and see Sakura expression.

looks like he has come Itachi went straight to the main room to welcoming Sasuke.

In front of Orochimaru's hideout

"this is it,where Itachi  brings Sakura" said Sasuke without doubt.

"then let's go!" Sasuke and the others come inside.

When they reached the main hall, they were startled by Itachi's voice saying welcome.

"Great, said the princess about you still alive exactly right"

"and,i didn't think you bring a friends as well too,Sasuke" said Itachi so impressed.

"Sasuke,don't tell me he is..." Naruto said and Sasuke completes his words.

"he is my brother,a traitor of Uchiha clan" Sasuke become so furious as he remember a unforgettable past.

"let's finish in this battle,Itachi!" Sasuke said furiously and come faster to kill Itachi.

Sasuke's swordwas deflected by Itachi's sword.Sasuke's legs lead to Itachi's face, but are held by his right hand.Itachi's Sharingan is active also Sasuke.They fight without stopping.

while Sasuke and Itachi are fighting,Naruto and the others go to rescue Sakura.

"Hinata use your byakugan to search Sakura!" order Naruto.Hinata nodded and actived her byakugan.One by one,and Hinata found Sakura.

"she's here!" Hinata goes where now Sakura is.

Naruto open the door,Sakura screaming something to them like something terrible is going to happened.

"Congratulations you found the princess"Naruto and the others were startled by Orochimaru who started attacking them one by one.

"EVERYONE!!!!"Sakura shouted.

"What a shame, even though you guys a little more can save the princess" Said Orochimaru with satisfaction.Sakura struggles to be free from bonding.

"now,let us started to take your Heartglass,princess" Orochimaru said smirkingly.

"no...no...!!"Sakura struggling more.

"SASUKE!!!"Sakura shouted.

*CRAACK!*

Meanwhile..

"why are you killed all of Uchiha clan?! why?! answer me,ITACHI!!" Sasuke shouted

"......."

"why you didn't say anything?! ANSWER ME,YOU TRAITOR!!" Sasuke attack Itachi again.

"to awaken you..."said Itachi

Sasuke froze.

"to...awaken me?" Sasuke didn't believe.

"i was being ordered by Orochimaru to kill the Uchiha clan,except you,Sasuke"

Sasuke didn't say anything,Itachi continued it.

"You have a dangerous powers inside you.That power is needed for Orochimaru.that's all"Itachi said without any expression.

"that's all? you've gotta be kidding me..."

Itachi just stood there without moving a bit.

"because of my power,father and mother dead...because of me,all of Uchiha clan is dead..."now,Sasuke is so confused.

"yeah,it's all your fault...."said Itachi prepared to attack Sasuke.

"The true power of Uchiha is killing,you're true power is bring us death,Sasuke"

When Itachi pointed his sword at Sasuke, he was thrown by Sasuke.A black purple aura is enveloping Sasuke's body.A tatto on his shoulder release and show the sign that ever appeared during his first fight with itachi.Sasuke smile evilly,his Sharingan become stronger.

"so,this is what Orochimaru's want"

"k..kill"

"I KILL YOU!!!" With a quick movement, Sasuke's hand hurt Itachi's cheek.

"what a speed!" said Itachi unbelievable.

Itachi fended off Sasuke's attack quickly, but some had injured his arm and waist.

"HAHAHAHAHA! DIE! DIE YOU,ITACHI"Sasuke laughs evil.

Sasuke continue attack Itachi without stopping a bit.Itachi grunted in pain.he's speed is defeated by Sasuke.Itachi injured so badly,his movement become weak.

"i can't attack him with my genjutsu!" said Itachi.

 Itachi's sword was broken because of Sasuke's attack.When Itachi wanted to take kunai from his tool pocket, Itachi's right hand was cut off by Sasuke.

Crap!

"NO TOOLS,ITACHI! THIS FIGHT WILL SETTLED BY EMPTY HAND!!" said Sasuke murderous.

"what a demon!"said Itachi

Meanwhile...

"what is going on out there?" said Orochimaru

Sasuke...what is happened to you now.... Sakura worrying about Sasuke.Suddenly,Sakura felt a murderous feeling.This feeling come from Sasuke! This has happened before, but it's more stronger...

"don't tell me he's already awakened?! good! good!" said Orochimaru

"so that's your plan too,Orochimaru?!"said Sakura shocked

"of course,princess.You two have a special power.But now i need Sasuke's power to take you're Heartglass for Awakening the Miracle orb that being protected by Haruno clan"

"But,the Miracle orb is inside you inside Heartglass"

Sakura shocked when hear that.

"Do you want to know why your heart is cursed into Heartglass?"

"Because-"Orochimaru's word being cut by sound of broken door.

"THERE YOU ARE"said Sasuke with death Itachi in his arm.
Itachi death was so terrible,no arm,his left eye was gone,his body was full of blood and terrible injured.

"Sa... Sasuke?"said Sakura trembling.

"What is happening to you?"Sakura said softly to him

Sasuke didn't say anything just take a step little by little.

"Kill...I'LL KILL YOU..LIKE HIM!"Sasuke throw Itachi to floor.

"Come! Uchiha Sasuke!"said Orochimaru ready to fight Sasuke.

"I'LL KILL YOU!!!"