Morning

Sunlight pours through the blinds and the bed creaks. A groan of protest leaves your lips as you cover your eyes by draping an arm over your face. Images of last night flash through your mind, that's right, this isn't your bed. Your arm lowers and eyelids fly open. Rokurou is laying across from you, his amber eye flutters open watching you mischievously. "Good morning, Sleep well?" His voice comes out low and groggy. The warrior must've woken up about the same time as you...

"Somewhat." A blush spreads across your cheeks as you fiddle with the sheets. A deep throated 'Hmmm~' resonates from the man beside you but he doesn't say anything more. The ravenette casually sits up and perches on the edge of the bed, feet planted firmly on the wooden floor. Sitting up yourself, you mirror his posture on the other side of the bed. Thankful that he let sleeping dogs lie, despite his inquisitive nature.

You rub your eyes blearily, feeling surprisingly ok after the little sleep you'd gotten that night. Your head turns of it's own accord and eyes trail to Rokurou's back. The warrior shifts, seeming to sense your gaze. His amber eye meets your gaze and your heart beats erratically off rhythm. The man shoots you an alluring smile and you quickly look away embarrassed. Wait... Something about Rokurou isn't quite right...

You sneak another glance at the man. His hair had come undone sometime during the night. A miracle really, since he didn't move an inch. Long black tresses frame his armored back. You manage to spot his hair tie, loose in the sheets. Rokurou speaks amiably from his position across from you. "I kept my word, didn't I?" A 'thud sounds as he pounds his chest and turns grinning toothily at you. A rush of giddiness builds inside and giggles escape your lips as you gesture to his hair.

"Yes, you did! Now hold still." You crawl up behind him on the bed, settling on your shins behind his back. Rokurou watches your movements quizzically out of the corner of his eye. Gently you guide his head forward. "Look ahead." He silently obeys.

Carefully you begin to gather, the loose strands, of his raven black hair. It's so silky! Shock colors your features. How is it even possible to have hair so healthy! The texture feels so nice against your fingers, that you soon find yourself, gently untangling and smoothening the unruly mass. Rokurou himself seems to be enjoying it. The warrior leans back into your touch with his eyes closed nearly back asleep.

You hear sounds of activity around you. Crap. Carefully you begin to re-secure Rokurou's hair. Satisfied you lean away from his back and stretch your arms. There's time for nothing else as a voice interrupts you. Magilou. Probably the worst person to spot you two like this...

"Oh hoo~ What have we here? The two of you slept together. My, my." The Witch cups her hands over her mouth in mock surprise. You glance at the bedding behind you. Indeed even if you had managed to move away from Rokurou himself, it's still obvious that two people shared his bed. The indentation of the pillows, the biggest culprit. Magilou watches you, her expression quickly twists into a predatory grin that makes your skin crawl.

"Yeah we did! It was nice sleeping next to such a cute woman." Rokurou speaks up beside you, in a cheerful tone, a toothy smile gracing his tan features. Your cheeks flush at 'cute woman' but Rokurou had taken the bait... Completely unaware of the connotation behind Magilou's statement. He continues speaking obliviously. "But she was so nervous I thought she'd never fall asleep herself." Velvet stiffens from across the room but doesn't say a word. She watches you closely.

"So it was your first time -." Magilou's eyes trail to you as she speaks your name teasingly, drawing out the syllables in a lazy fashion. "I wonder how long it will be till we have little Daemon Hybrids running around~" Rokurou nearly chokes and his eyes widen in shock. He leaps off the bed, mouth opening then closing. The warrior attempts to speak once more but fails. The third time is the charm, he finds his voice, speaking in a panicked frenzy very loudly.

"We did sleep together but we didn't-" The pirate, who had been lounging silently against a wall steps forward, the furrow in his brow biting deeper. A dark aura seeps off his trim figure. The imposing, black overcoat, he dons sways as he raises an arm silencing Rokurou's rebuttal. His sharp blue eyes challenge anyone in the room to speak against him. None dare, Eizen begins, voice colored with annoyance.

"Don't be ridiculous, if anything of the sort had taken place last night we'd all be aware of it." A brief pause follows and he turns to Rokurou. The ravenette stiffens at Eizen's harsh gaze. "Take care of her. But remember this, if you hurt her in any way." The pirate pauses ominously. "I will kill you." Eyes closing, Eizen pinches the bridge of his nose and sighs, irritation draining away. Magilou pouts her cheeks puffing out and a whine escapes her. Displeased at the loss of 'her fun'. This seems to be the end of the discussion but Laphicet speaks up utterly confused.

The young boy's blond hair has one strand, unnaturally curved, into the shape of a question mark. No doubt a homage to his inquisitive nature. "Velvet, what does Magilou mean by 'Daemon Hybrids'? I've never heard of such a thing?" His head tilts curiously as he looks up at her with large innocent green eyes. The fierce woman avoids his gaze, suddenly shy and uncertain. Sensing the tension in the atmosphere, Magilou's ears perk up, having heard her name mentioned.

The witch bounds up to the young boy, a smirk of diabolical pleasure upon her face. "The ever Magnificent Magilou, is here to fulfill your request boy~!" She sweetly wraps an arm around his small shoulders, leaning in close to his face. A finger is raised high in the air, for suspense. She begins. "Heed my words closely child!" Laphicet is transfixed, eyes wide, eager for this new knowledge. "Where to begin... Ah yes! When a man and a woman -"

Thwack! Velvet calmly punches the pink-clad Witch. The hit lands, dead center, on her nose. The witch cries out in pain checking the damage with her hands and crying out. "My beautiful Nose~!" Magilou lowers her hands, allowing everyone to survey the damage. While not broken or bleeding, her nose is irritated and swelling up. Large watery tears build in her eyes as she whimpers pathetically.

Velvet sighs in irritation "I didn't hit you that hard. The question was addressed to me." The dark haired woman walks away from Magilou, guiding Laphicet along with her. She takes a deep breath and begin speaking in an authoritative voice. "Laphicet, You'll understand when you're older. Never ask that question again. Understood?" The young boy nods mutely, glancing in terror, at Magilou's pink swollen nose.

The blood-red clad female leads the way out of the Inn's room. Everyone follows behind her assured stride. But Rokurou hangs back standing beside you.