an adventure with jhope

request by sammy: "jhope hops into a jet ski and falls into a volcano next pls xd"
u got it coming ur way
ps I love jhope with all my heart ok don't attack me

You laughed as you and your pretty average boyfriend were just riding jet skis across this one big ass lake. You were having a great fucking time, if you do say so yourself, however there was this diva always complaining.

"Y/n, is this really safe? What if we get eaten by some whale? Or a shark? Or what if we have an accident and drown? What if you get pregnant by an octopus?" Hoseok kept asking and worrying.

You rolled your eyes, "Hoe if you don't shut the fuck up right now, I'll kick you into the next volcano. And how the fuck would that octopus get me pregnant? Is it gonna seduce me or some shit?"

Hoseok was about to answer as an octopus came out of the water, leaning against your jet ski. "Hey baby girl." It said in a very sexy and seductive voice, adding a wink at the end of his sentence. "The name is Min Yoongi, but you can call me Oppapus."

You failed your hands in front of your face, totally turned on by this octopus in front of you. Your pussy was wetter than the lake you were in, god damn. "Oh my god, Oppapus, you got me spinning."

Oppapus Yoongi was about to answer until Hoseok cleared his throat. "Excuse me, Mr. Min Yoongi Octopus, but you're flirting with my girlfriend." "Do I look like I care? Boi, get yo ass outta here." "Gladly but only with y/n."

"No." "Y/n, what?" "Dude, look at Yoongi, he's so turning me on, I'd like to give that octopus dick of his a good succ." You said, glaring at Hoseok, who opened his mouth to complain some more but your ass had enough of it.

You lifted your leg and gave Hoseok such a good kick that he flew all across the country, along with his jet ski. He was screaming some bullshit as he flew like some kind of J-Hope-bird. He cried out as his ass flew right into the next volcano.

You flipped your hair, "Serves the bitch right. Now, Yoongi. Can I cook you up?" Yoongi moaned, "Let's go baby girl." You and him moved in together and made many octopus-human babies while Hoseok became Korean fried chicken.

The end.