you have a kermit kink

request by annie: y/n and namjoon getting heated but taehyung runs in dressed like kermit the frog

you have a weird ass kink but let's go

You were going licky licky all over Namjoon. Okay, no, not really. You were sitting on his, in his, what is the right way to say it let's take on, on his lap. His hands were around your waist as you were sucking each other's faces off of each other. One of his hands were then going up your shirt but you were like no boi and pushed his hand straight back down. He was like excuse me let me get yo bra off and I mean, who could say no to that?

So, he took your bra off because he was a needy little bitch. He grabbed your boob and squeezed it and lemme tell you, it felt like he was squeezing a balloon filled with sand. A small ballon. Okay a very small balloon. You get the point, he probs doesn't even like boobs, maybe he gay, you never know.

He quickly took your shirt off and was now working on your pants. He leaned close to your ear and whispered, "Imma beat that pussy like you never ever felt before. So, dim the lights down baby, dim the lights." And boi your puh immediately went as wet as the pacific ocean. Maybe even wetter, I don't know, I wasn't there, you see? This shit didn't even happen. It's all part of my drug trip. Anyways,

As I said, he was currently dirty talking to you as he unbuttoned your pants when all of a sudden the door swung open and a damn frog ran in. But not just any frog, no. Taehyung the frog! Get it, because he's in a kermit costume and shit- yeah, nevermind. Taehyung looked at Namjoon before talking in his sexy deep voice, "She ain't dimming down any lights with you tonight, mah boi."

And god damn, who could say no to Taehyung with his deep ass voice in a sexy kermit costume? Annie sure as hell can't, and you can't either. You jumped off of Namjoon's lap and straight into Taehyung's arms like a damn kangaroo. #Readergotakermitandkangarookink.

"Y/n- what are you doing? You can't leave my dick like this!" Namjoon complained as Tae started to jump off with you. "Bye boi!"

Namjoon sadly had to return to fapping after that.