16

((Watch the video⬆️and read the authors note⬇️!))

-"We are all born so beautiful
The greatest tragedy is being convinced we are not "
                    -(Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur)

-------------------------------------------------------
To all girls out there "You are Beautiful"
Numbers on a scale does not define your beauty neither does a person.
Beauty is the real meaning of being yourself,and if you think that your not beautiful,that means you need self love.
So here I am telling you that you are beautiful,that you are unique and perfect by just being you
When you look in the mirror you see a pale skin,stretch marks over your thighs,gap between your teeth,frizzy hair.But the truth is that those things that you hate about yourself,that make you feel insecure,are the things that make you unique and special.So stop worrying if you fit a certain beauty standard because there are NO beauty standards,so stop judging yourself.Just stop and look around,look at the mirror and smile,smile because that is the real you.Smile because you are brave,because it takes the guts to be yourself.So smile and stand tall and proud and just be yourself,be the beauty that you really are.Never underestimate  yourself,because you've got powers that could change the world.
So go ahead remove those makeup,go wear those baggy pants that make you feel comfortable,tie your hair,brush your teeth,and go out there and be yourself,be your kind of beauty and
I swear your beautiful!
And never listen to anyone's comment,because if you do then you'll stay right were you are,so move forward and ignore all those hateful comments,cause hate is emanated from fear.
You are BEAUTIFUL
You are GORGEOUS
You are STUNNING
You are RAVISHING
You are ALLURING
You are ATTRACTIVE
You are WISE
You are PRETTY
You are OUTSTANDING
You are MAGNIFICENT
You are SPECIAL
You are UNIQUE
You are YOU!!

Thank you for reading beautiful