Three

Three

THE START
OF THE END

Veda

As usual, I woke up earlier than Cass.

No signal, no net, no.. anything.

I still have two hours before class and I have nothing to do.

Something's to happen today and I have the faintest idea to what it was.

Rather than opening my laptop, I changed into a comfortable shirt and jogging pants. I-jojogging ko nalang toh, good for the health pa.

After wearing my shoes and tying my hair, i plugged my earphones in my ears with a playlist already playing and I headed outside the dorm.

Wala pa masyadong tao sa labas except the guards sa may gate at yung paikot ikot sa campus.

Pagtingin ko sa may gate, I immediately saw the changes. Actually, the security looks like it had been upgraded alot within one night.

The one that caught my attention the most was a gate. In the middle, there was some sort of.. I don't know.. a screen? On both sides of the gate naman nakatayo yung dalawang guard.

And they were holding guns.

Wala naman silang baril dati ah? Anong meron? May gera na ba sa Pilipinas nang di namin nalalaman? May zombie apocalypse? If so, those would explain the loss of signal, internet, and the upgraded security system.

Dear school,
Loka niyo si accoe.

Don't worry cinontinue ko ang pagjojogging around the campus and then boom. May iba pang pasabog si Principal.

Actually, hindi ko pa nalilibot ang side na ito nang campus so I just probably didn't noticed it before.

I guess it's for P.E class. There's alot of physical challenges and tons of materials and whatnot.

I decided not to go there, sa Friday pa naman ang P.E namin, I would go there soon. Hindi ko na mamadaliin.

There's alot of buildings in the campus na not allowed for students and there's also those that are still under construction kasi nga bago palang tong campus.

As I was jogging, may parang forest akong nakita. Well the school is actually surrounded by alot of trees so I would't have to wonder where those trees come from.

As I was staring, I saw a silhouette of... a girl? Nung tinignan ko yun, bigla siyang umalis. Being the curious girl I am, sinundan ko ito.

As I was looking for her in the forest, I hear a loud scream of a girl. The type that seems to say "help" and "natatakot ako".

My gut says "run" and leave this place but I still followed wherever the sound led me into.

Wow, I just felt the fear when I was already deep inside the forest. There's no backing out now. I don't even remember where I came from. Patay ako nito baka malate pa ako mamaya.

Pagkadating ko sa isang punong mas malaki at naiiba sa ibang mga puno, tumigil na ako. I have a bad feeling pero pumunta ako sa kabilang side niya.

As soon as I saw what it beholds (beholds talaga eh) nagpalabas ako nang isang malakas na sigaw.

"Shhhh. Baka dumating sila." A dark and deep voice whispered by my neck.

As I turned around to face the man, he smiled in a really creepy way and pointed his gun at my head.

My mind was in panic and I couldn't think properly. I lost control of my body and I can't run. Even my legs felt like jell-o.

Before I could even think straight, a loud BANG was heard across the forest and maybe even the campus.

I fell with a huge THUD and had a last look at the branches of the trees before I fully lost consciousness and black surrounded my sight.

False update
Sorry

Sorry I couldn't update any of my books. I was busy reading the PJO/HOO series and also the Kane Chronicles.

Actually I just couldnt update because when I was supposed to update, my laptop crashed and I have no idea where my drafts are.

So I got lazy and couldn't update by the use of my phone.

Sorry

Really

Well atleast Veda's not dead.

Yet.