Stopping By

(Darkiplier's Perspective)

I woke up on this fancy couch and found myself in this big room, only with a fireplace to light the place up.

The furniture in this room was all fancy, golden and pink.

I looked over to my left and saw a table with a light pink cloth with two chairs on each end.

The chair was tall, had some arm rests and had pink cushions on the back and seat.

On the table was a kettle and a few different plates of snacks. The first one had chocolate covered strawberries, both in milk and white chocolate and lightly sprinkled with some nuts. The second one had three cupcakes, all of them had pink cupcake wrappers. One had white frosting with pink sprinkles, another one had chocolate frosting with white sprinkles, the last one had pink frosting with a cherry on top and nuts sprinkled on it.

The last plate had a small cake, on top of the cake was a big, pink mustache.

There was also two tea cups on the ends of the table as well, one at my end and the other on the empty end.

I got up from the couch and stood up.

"Hello there darling, or should I say..."

"Dark-ling?"

Now I know who this bastard was.

Wilfred Warfstache.

"WILFRED!!! I'M GONNA KILL YOU," I yelled, "WILFRED!!! WHERE-"

Then a look alike of Anti appeared. He threw a green chain at my direction and it was wrapped around my neck.

"Gah! Grr!"

Wilfred was standing next to him with a golden walking stick that had a mustache on the top.

"You really think you can do that, Darky," he asked, stroking his mustache.

"Grr! Ngh! Huh... What are you doing here... Gah... Where am I," I choked out.

"I thought you'd wanna drop on by for a visit. Isn't that right, DNAnti?"

"He certainly is, boss."

DNAnti?

Is he supposed to be the "darker" side of Anti?

"You're finished Dark," Wilfred said.

"Why am I even here," I choked out.

"Think."

"Grr... Let me go..."

"I said Think."

"Ha! I didn't know that you knew any other words..."

"Hehe, speaking of words..."

Wilfred paused, pulled out his golden revolver from his black holster, clicked it and pointed it at me.

"Any last ones," he finished.

"Luc said not to kill him until we have the human girl," DNAnti reminded him.

"I don't work for Lucifer anymore."

Wilfred walked over to him and hit him with the end of his gun in the head.

"Remember," he said, "You work for me now."

"For," DNA questioned, "You said that we work together, not treat me like a slave or some pet."

"Right..."

Wilfred put his gun away, turned his back from him, moved some hair out of his face, looked at me and said,