The Story of DNA

(Wilfred's Perspective)

"DNA," I called out, "I wanna show you something."

He appeared from his black smoke and stood beside me.

"What is it that you request me for," he asked.

"I need your help by holding this buffoon down so I can prepare for an electroshock therapy session. She's a feisty one."

"Of course, Mr. Warfstache."

DNA was able to make clones of himself as they fight to get the purple head down on the table. I put on my personal laboratory coat, rubber pink gloves and prepared the machine.

"Stop," she screamed, "Let go of me! I promise I won't escape again! Please! No! Stop it! Get your hands off of me!"

DNA pulled out a different syringe with orange fluid, stuck it in her neck and injected the fluid in.

"Ow!"

"Hush child, you'll be okay. Trust in me."

Now the girl was more calm and relaxed.

DNA strapped her arms and legs down and straightened her head so she was looking at the ceiling.

"I'm actually impressed that you were able to get out of that cellar," I said to the girl.

"What do you want from me," she asked.

"That is something not to be questioned at all. For my experiments who try to escape from here, they get punished with some of this."

I grabbed the two electrodes from the machine and rubbed their ends together, creating a small spark.

"No... No! NO!!! ANYTHING BUT THAT!!! I DON'T WANNA DIE!!!"

"Oh sweetheart. This isn't going to kill you..."

DNA grabbed some duct tape and put some over her mouth.

"This is going to help you..."

"Now hold still, you will feel a slight pinch in the beginning, but after that you shouldn't feel anything."

I put them on both sides of her head and laughed as she screamed.

(Sarah's Perspective)

"GAH!!!"

I sat up from bed as I was hyperventilating and panicking.

I looked around to see if anything has changed, but no difference.

"ANTI," I screamed in fear.

"What," he said as he ran in, "What's the matter? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Anti... I just had this horrible dream that you and this man with a pink mustache were hurting and torturing my friend Mimi..."

"I wasn't in that dream."

"Then who was it? He looked like you..."

"He is my 'darker' side, DNAnti."

"DNAnti?"

"He used to be a secret experiment with the government, they were able to make an exact clone of Jack and used the clone as one of their test monkeys. Ugh, it's disgusting... They let Jack go, only if he would not tell anyone about his clone. He agreed and they government took care of bringing him back to Ireland so he can continue with making his videos."

"Why Jack? Why couldn't they make a clone of you?"

"They needed the original form of him, because they don't believe that I was real, just because the fandom built me up to where I am now."

"Okay, I'm still confused, but continue."

"With the clone, they first treated him like any ordinary person and they let him explore their laboratory, observing their experiments, how they make these different medicines within a needle, just like a curious kid. The head of the whole experiment of the Jack clone, somehow mysteriously died and no one was able to figure out why. Until it happened."

"The clone broke out and took over the laboratory, letting the other test subjects run free and destroy that place. Somehow, the clone knew how to make this rare serum, Serum KP-62-195, it was the same serum that he used to kill the head scientist. He also knew how to make many other serums, even some of the rarest ones. Ever since then, he was known as DNA."

"So wait, he can make these different medicines?"

"They're not really medicines, more like viruses and illnesses. Some of them were medicines, but only used in the bad way."

"But what about the other guy I saw?"

"Wilfred Warfstache... He's nothing but a blackmailer and a rich, powerful, immortal demon. He went against our leader, Lucifer and started his own rebellion. Only he and DNA are part of that small rebellion."

"Wait, where's Darkiplier? And Lucy? They haven't come back the past few days."

"I don't know... I..."

"What? What is it?"

"My head... Ow! It hurts..."

Anti held his head and shook it back and forth.

"Stop it you stupid head!"

"Anti... Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I've been getting horrible headaches lately... Ow! I need to lie down..."

"Let me help you."

I ran up to him and tried to help him up to his feet. He stumbled along our way, but then he just fell down and stayed there.

"Anti," I asked while scared, "What's going on? You're scaring me..."

"I don't know," he answered, "I can't walk properly, as if my legs were Jell-O..."

"You're going to be alright, Anti. I'm here for you."

I hugged him and held him close.

"I'm scared... I can't lose you..."

I was crying, begging for something good to happen...

But nothing was going right...

It's like my world was slowly ending.

Again.

"Please, Anti... I'll do anything to save you."

"I need some of DNA's serum."

"What? But it could kill you!"

"There's no other way, he's injected into me before, it should be able to regain my strength and powers."

"I can't... I don't want to leave you like this! You're the only thing I have left!"

He grabbed my neck, pulled me in close and kissed my lips.

I only kissed back and held onto him.

Anti looked back at me and smiled weakly.

"Go find the serum," he said weakly, "I'll be fine on my own..."

"Okay," I said, "I won't let you down, just like how you and Dark won't let me down."

"Here, bring this with you so you won't feel alone."

He grabbed something from his sweatshirt pocket and placed it in my hands.

"It's an emerald necklace. I don't wear it, but I keep it for it's pretty green color. If I'm not alive when you come back, my spirit will be within that necklace."

"Alright."