Chapter 8

The drive was a complete silence. I pull out to the drive way and helped them with their stuff or bags(or blah blah blah) i opened the door and saw Maddie with his boyfriend Jack eating their self out.

{Eww! Sorry that pop right out through my head}

I cleared my throat to get their attention.

M:Uhhh.. Sorry... Uhhh i guess Jack and I are going. I guess..
K:Well. Ok!
M: and who's this?
L: I am Lauren. Johnny's younger sister
Jo: I am Johnny but my real name is John. You can call me however you like.
M: Ohhh! So your the who bought my sister a puppy. Well I see. *She said smirking*
Jo: Uhhh. Yes I-
M: So you and my sister huh? *she said laughing*
K: Maddie we are-
M: Kenzie you didnt tell me you have a boyfriend.
K&Jo: Were not dating ok!
K: We are just friends nothing more than that.

Johnny's PoV
Did she reall just friend zoned me..

M: Yeah yeah *she said sarcastically*
K: Madison Nicole Ziegler! For the last time! We are not dating!!!
M: Chill Kenz! Me and Jack are going now.
M: Babe help me pls.
J: Sure.
K: Ok stop that Flirty flirty stuff! Now go Madison Nicole Ziegler
M: Yes madre.

Maddie and Jack leaves.

L: John that sucks she friend zoned you. She whispers to me
J: I know.. I whispered back.
K: Lauren you stay with me also you John but on the Air bed.
J&L: ok!
J:We are just going to put are bag in the room
L: Watch Maliboo and Bentley.
K: Yes maam.

Kenzie PoV

I called Maliboo and Bentley to play with them. We played tag your it and I need to catch Bentley he ran so fast and went upstairs then suddenly I bumped into a person and look up to who it was... It was the shirtless John..

DAMN HE'S SO HAWWWWT...

I cant helped but stare at him I feel like I'm in heaven...

John's PoV

I bumped into someone and see it was Kenzie she was chasing Bentley. She sa

DAMN HE'S SO HAWWWWT... she stared at me...

John: Thanks!

John: "Enjoying the view?"I said with a smirk

Kenzie: "just Did I just say that out loud..."She said with embarrassed tone and blush in embarrassment..

John: yes...

Lauren's PoV
I want to tell Kenzie and Johnny that we will go to the mall and eat at Chipotle.

When I went outside the room I saw Kenzie and SHIRTLESS John staring at eachother with Bentley squeezed in and Maliboo laying on the floor. I cleared my throat to get their freakin attention. But still no one listened me and I faked cough a little louder and VÍOLA and good job Lauren you are amazing whohoo.. I thought and have a party in my brain.

<><><><>
Hey guys I know this chapter is kinda short but I want to update today guys so... Its 3 days till my birthday. That's why I am updating because I will be very busy in a couple of days. Hope you like this chapter. Sorry for my grammars because it is 2:04 am in here already.. So goodnight/morning. Yeah!

I need to go to bed before my mom will snatch my phone.
And also thanks to paulaleia for requesting for another chapter.

Don't forget to vote.

~Kyra💞