Chapter 14

A/n:
So i've written some parts in this chapter for the past few weeks. I kinda got caught up with the story im reading and also KDRAMA(korean drama) so im sorry. I made so many excuses that i was sick, i was actually sick😂 and after i got better i was so lazy to write a chapter so im sorry. I hope you like this chapter. And dont hate me for updating so slow.

•••••••••••••••••••••

Kenzie's PoV

My phone dingged that means my uber has arrived now

I saw the car that the uber sent i got inside the car and told the driver where am I going

After a few minutes drive I arrived at Annie's house

I knocked few times and Mrs. Katie opened the door

Mrs.K: "oh kenzie its you its been so long the last time i saw you."
K:"Yeah! Is Annie here"
Mrs.K:"Yeah she's with Jayden they're waiting for you. They're in her room"
K:"Ok! Thanks Mrs. Katie"
Mrs.K:"You're welcome honey."

I made my way to Annie's room. I knocked on the door and she said "come in!". Isaw her talking with jayden in the floor.

A: "Oh kenzie! I missed you" she said pretending to wipe a tear away in her eye
K: "I missed you to goofball" i said with a laugh
J: "O my gracious lord! Our Kenzie is not a baby anymore. I missed you"
K: "I missed you to goofy"
A: "So I bet you're going to tell us something?"
K: "I kinda do.."
K: "So before I tell you guys, Annie can I stay here for two days?"
A: "Sure thing. But how about you jayden?"
J: "I'll ask my mom. Wait a minute I'll text her."

After Jayden was texting her mom

J: "She said i could stay here until Kenzie goes home too. For us to be even"
A: "Now Kenzie spill the tea"
K: "So uh, I-I-I kinda like this guys named Johnny."
A&J: "Johnny? Johnny Orlando!?"
K: "Yah! Wait you know him?"
J: "He is from our school"
A: "L.A Middle School"
K: "I study there too"
J: "Okay continue"
K: "We became friends and her sister Lauren is my bestie. Don't worry you guys are still my number one🙂. He even bought me a puppy. So the main thing is Lauren asked me if Johnny's internet girlfriend could also stay in our house and I have no choice but to agree. It kinda hurt me for liking someone when i randomly think he likes me back when he already got a girlfriend."
••••••••••••
Hey guys sorry for another boring and short chapter. I hope y'all forgive me. So I hope you like this chapter. Ohhh BTW it's already our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY  last March 26.

So i love you guys just stay tuned for the another update probably next year😂 just kidding i had no idea when.

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE with your friends

Lots of love

~KyRa💓