Chapter 15

Annie's PoV
I felt bad for kenzie tho. Im trying to come up with a plan here that i need probably 2 friends involved. Jesus Christ if i see that Johnny freaking Orlando imma cut his balls.

Jayden: "awww. Kenzie." She said while rubbing her back
Annie: "kenzie we'll give you time to think. Me and jayden will be in the balcony. Just text us, okay?"
Kenzie: "Thanks Guys i love youuuu💕"
Jayden: "We love you too"

Me and Jayden went to the balcony.

Jayden: "So what brought us in here?"
Annie: "We'll i came up with a plan to know if Johnny likes Kenzie"
Jayden: "What plan is that?"
Annie: "Basically we probably need Hayden and Conner in here."
Jayden: "Okay, why them?"
Annie: "Because they're friends and blah blah blah."
Jayden: "Now tell me the plan"
Annie: "Simple as that. We need them to ask Johnny if he is liking someone well basically for conner and hayden does not know he has a freaking internet girlfriend."
Jayden: "You know what? You are god damn smart! Dammit! Im jealous"
Annie: "Dont be"
Annie: "Now go text them so we could start our mini plan."

*This is in their GC*
Jayden: Guys! Urgent lets meet up at the park
Conner: Is it really important?
Hayden: Is it necessary to come?
Annie: Yas! If you wont come i will break up with you. JK bby that's to hard for me to do it
Conner: We'll be there in few.

Me and Jayden went upstairs and saw Kenzie sleeping. We decided to leave her a note and just text us if she needs anything.

We went downstairs and said goodbye to my mom but before we left we told my mom that we will back soon.

•••••••••••••••
So y'all sorry for a short chapter I've been busy because summer is just my bestie jkkkk! Hahaha so NO ONE PARTICIPATED in the task that I asked you guys. The one that you will make a cover for this book. And send it on my IG.

I will be updating this book if it reaches 30 votes

Lot's of Love,
Kyra💜