#Shisa- Part 2

I grabbed her hand with my left and held it close to her body, she smiled and snuggled close to me, putting her head on my chest. I did it. Yes! Dad will be so happy when I tell him.

[Shane's Point of View]

"So.. How was it?" Lisa picked me up from the psychiatrist. The car was running and we were just sitting in silence. "It was fine. He said we should talk more." She nodded and played with her key chain. "Why don't we talk that much anymore? We used to just 'click'. Now we just kinda.. Agree with each other. You know?" She was right. We don't click anymore. We used to be like a puzzle piece, now we're just kind of.. There. "You're right. I want to stay together, we should fix this." She looked kind of tired, so I turned down the radio and told her to get in the passenger seat. We switched and and I began to drive us home. "So.. Are we just going to wait till he's born to see the gender?" She didn't respond. I looked over at her, she was sleeping. I smiled to myself and drove home.

[Liam's Point of View]

I rolled over and looked at Vada. We had fallen asleep watching the last episode of "Hannibal". The sun was shining perfectly through the window. We were cuddled on her bed. I looked at the time, 4:23. Her dad will be home at 5. I should get going soon. "Babe, wake up." I reached over and pushed her beautiful hair out of her face. She woke up and made eye contact with me. "Hey." She yawned. "You're so pretty when you yawn." "Am I?" She sat up and stretched. Exposing her belly button. I leaned over and tickled her. "Hey! Stop it!" She laughed and fell off the bed, I fell, landing on top of her. My knees at each side. I leaned in and kissed her.

[Shane's Point of View]

I rolled over and looked at Lisa. We had gotten home about an hour ago, she had fallen asleep right away. She was wide awake now. I was laying on my left side, facing her. "So, I was asking you this in the car, but you fell asleep. Do you want to go see the gender of the baby, I mean, he's due any time, but still." She shrugged and sat up. "Where's Liam?" "He's at his girlfriend's, he's supposed to be home by 5.. We need to get that boy a phone." Lisa began to sit up. "You need help?" I jumped up and went to go help her. "I'm fine Shane, calm yo tits." I laughed and backed off a bit. "Sorry, I'm just a bit anxious." She looked up at me and laughed. "What?" "Nothing." I walked her out of the room and into the kitchen. "We should make video or something.. It's been a while." She shrugged. I let go over her and sat on the stool. She went and began to make something. "Are you scared?" I asked her. "Of what?" "Giving birth?" "Of course I am, but I'll have you with me, right?" "Of course, babe." "So, do you wanna?" "What?" "Make a video?" "I guess, what kind of video?" I shrugged. "I don't know, I'll tweet out."

@shanedawson- What kind of videos should we do?

It took awhile to get some responses, since I haven't been really interactive lately. It's probably been about a month since I last tweeted or posted a video.

[Liam's Point of View]

"So, see yah." I leaned over and kissed her one last time. I got out of the car and waved while she drove away. I limped over to the house in my boot.

[Shane's Point of View]

"I'll read some off, okay?" She nodded. "It says, Dare the Dawsons, Ellen dance dare, omegle, omegle, omegle, dare the dawsons, omegle. I'm not going on omegle. Tumblr tag, have sex." I stopped and shook my head in disgust. They haven't changed. "omegle, dare the dawsons. That's it." "Really? Don't you have a ton of subscribers and followers?" "Nope, not really. Not anymore. I even think Youtube might drop me as a partner." "Seriously?" I shrugged. "I guess. But do you want to do dare the dawsons?" She nodded and went to the office. "I'll setup." She said walking away, holding her stomach. "I'll do it! Just sit down and relax a bit." She nodded without hesitating and sat down. "You okay? You sure you want to do this?" She shrugged. "Why not?" "I don't know, when's the last time you uploaded?" "Last week." "Oh." I set everything up and as if on cue, Liam walked in. "Hey dude, How'd it go?" "It went great! I'm so happy!" I smiled and looked at Lisa. She was smiling too.

"We were getting ready to shoot a 'Dare the Dawsons'." "Awesome! Even better!" He sat down next to Lisa. I tweeted out.

@shanedawson- Dare the dawsons time! send us some dares!

I sat down next to them. Lisa to my left, and then Liam to Lisa's left. "Remember, just say so if you don't want to do a dare. I can just edit it out." They nodded.

-a few dares later-

"And now, for the final dare, @graceffranta dares us to kiss!" Liam pretended to gag, I looked Lisa in the eye, I leaned in. I pulled away and said, "Sike!" and kissed Liam on the head. "Ew! Dad!" He laughed and pulled himself away. I looked back over at Lisa. I went to kiss her for real this time, she looked like she was going to puke. "I didn't know I was THAT repulsive." She then puked all over the front of my shirt. "Lisa!" "I'm sorry" "Are you okay?! Liam, shut the camera off! You okay?" She nodded. "I'm sorry, Shane." She started crying. "It was okay, your tummy is upset. I'll go change real quick, you wash up." I got up and slowly took off my shirt. I put on a new one and cleaned up the little bit of puke left in the office. "You okay, Lisa?!" I called out to her in the bathroom. "I'm fine! I'm so sorry!" Liam was laughing his ass off. "You, shut up boy." I put the dirty shirt in his face and he laughed and pushed it away. I laughed and put the shirt in the wash. I returned back to the office where Lisa and Liam were waiting. "You still wanna do this?" "Yeah, let's finish up filming." I nodded and sat down. Lisa looked really sick and tired. "You okay?" "I'm fine! Let's finish." I turned the camera back on and smiled at the camera. "And we're back. We just had to hide the body real quick. One last dare, @graceffranta dared #Shisa to kiss!" I put my hands in front to form a hashtag. Then I looked over at Lisa and I leaned in to kiss my wife. She backed away. "What's the matter?" Why did she back away? What did I do wrong? "Shane.." "Lisa, what's the matter, you okay?" She had her head faced away from the camera. She looked back at me and Liam. "Shane, it's time."

If you enjoyed the chapter please leave a comment and vote, it means the world and gives me motivation to write more(:

do you want to contact me? simple! just leave a message or follow me, I always follow and message back!

twitter: haleyrockwell12 and shanemydawson

kik: superluvindawson

instagram: superluvinshanedawson