Dreaming of Poseidon and arranged marriage:

His touch lingered all over, a tingle was the only thing left. The taste of his lips were still on mine and I couldn't help but feel alive as he touched me the way he did. He made me happy, he knew what to say and when to say it. He knew how to make me laugh, to make me put my walls down and he knew where to touch me.
My veins felt as though I was in fire and his kisses were filled with passion and lust. But I was maiden this is just a dream and I knew it would never happen despite the fact I wished it did.

I awoke with a start and I ran a hand through my hair. I was fairly sure there was a knock on my door. I sighed and moved the covers to notice how wet I was. I flushed with embarrassment, thankful no one was here... The knock sounded again and in a click of my finger I looked as though I came out of the shower and changed. My bedding had been changed and I could finally open the doors.
Hermes stood before me, with a happy smile on his face. I frowned and he slapped his head. "Zeus requests you in the throne room." I nodded and he flashed away. I walked to the throne room to find father, Percy, Artemis, Thalia and Nico. "Father what's this about?" I spoke. Before he answered Poseidon entered. "I'm sorry if I'm late I was finishing my work out." Zeus nodded and then cleared his throat, "before we start, daughters your maiden oaths have been taken away." when he said that I shifted uncomfortably, I wanted to jump for joy but at the same time I felt scared as I have had this oath for years and it always protected me against idiots.
"Now here is the bad news. I have to marry my daughters off before an enemy can get hold of them and so I have chosen for them."
"An arranged marriage." I squeaked. He nodded and I looked down, so much for my dream of happiness.
"I don't see how we fit." Nico grumbled as he rubbed sleep from his eyes and yawned. "I was getting to that nephew." Zeus spoke. "Thalia you will marry Nico..."
"Wow back up did my dad agree to this?" Zeus nodded yes and Nico sighed and turned to Thalia who looked on the verge of tears. He grabbed her hand and led her away.
"Who will I be with?" Percy spoke. Zeus sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose, this was clearly hard for him just like us. "Percy with Artemis and Poseidon with Athena." I bit my lip for my dream was slightly happening but probably not in the way I wanted it to. "Wait I thought Percy was with the daughter of Athena." Artemis spoke. "I was but she cheated on me." I gasped. "Percy I'm so..." he smiled "Don't worry about it the past is the past." I bit my lip still feeling guilty. He smiled weakly and hugged me before going to talk to Artemis about something. I turned to Poseidon to find he was highly quiet. I bit my lip and he smiled weakly, but still neither of us said anything. Zeus coughed and we turned our attention to him. "You will have special houses on Olympus for you. If Thalia and Nico would like to follow me the others stay here." he spoke. We nodded in agreement and Artemis walked to me. I saw Percy run to Poseidon and hug him. They whispered to one another but I couldn't catch it. Apollo entered with Rachel smiling and covered in paint. They waved to us but Rachel quickly hugged Percy and Apollo hugged Artemis. They knew and they to were set up with each other. They left and father entered once again this time showing Artemis and Percy. It was then I turned to Poseidon. "I don't know about you but I want to do this slow. The only relationships were ones that were professional." he smiled and nodded, "believe it or not I have only dated three women, well actually one of them drugged me so that doesn't count." he spoke, I smiled and then Zeus came in once again. We followed him, neither one of us said anything.

When Zeus said about houses I wasn't expecting a whole fricking mansion.
I gasped at the architecture.