I'm here Athena, I'm not going anywhere:

The day passed quickly but I felt so tired and drained-drained from hardly any sleep.
But as I laid besides Poseidon he kissed me and promised me he would stay, before I fell asleep.

I don't know how many hours passed but I screamed out in my sleep once again despite me hoping I wouldn't.

Poseidon was nowhere by my side when I screamed, but I heard the bathroom door open and felt arms wrap around me.
My eyes shot open and I relaxed in Poseidon's arms, as he kissed my forehead and rocked me backwards and forwards, trailing kisses down my neck. His hand rested over the small bump I had...

When I calmed down he laid us down, stroking my hair as I traced over his muscles.
He shivered at my touch and I smiled to myself. "What would you like to do later?" he spoke. I looked up at him,grey eyes met with the beautiful sea green.
"What would you like to do?" I spoke softly.
"Anything." he spoke, kissing my forehead. I smiled before I yawned.
"How about we decide when we actually have slept." he agreed and sung to me in greek.

After a while I closed my eyes thankful that I was in his arms. Thankful I got more sleep. Thankful I was safe.

The next day came by quickly and I shot up and ran to the toilet, sicking up the contents of my food...
Poseidon  entered a few minutes later and moved my hair to the side and rubbed my back.

How I missed having brain children.

When I had finished throwing up, I flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth. Poseidon kissed my temple, my neck and my shoulder. "Better?" he spoke, worry evident in his voice.
"Much." I spoke turning around in his arms, trying to sooth him.
He smiled and kissed me before we broke apart as my stomach rumbled. I blushed gold as he chuckled.
"What would m'lady like for breakfast?" he spoke. I giggled at his funny humour and left the room, him following behind me.

"Seriously though what would you like for breakfast?" he spoke spinning me around and wrapping me in his arms. I walked backwards and then he lifted me up. I squeaked and wrapped my legs around his waist. He flashed into the kitchen and placed me on the worktop before kissing me once again.

I kissed back forgetting everything...He kissed along my jaw, along my neck and down to my breasts. He stopped despite my body's protest.
"I love you."
"I love you too." I spoke kissing him. He smiled into the kiss but drew away. "Breakfast Miss's." I rolled my eyes at his antics.
"Bacon sandwiches." I spoke. He pecked my lips.
"Coming up." he spoke. I smiled and father flashed in. "Hey daddy." I spoke. "Hey princess." he spoke before he smiled and ruffled my hair going over to Poseidon. I huffed and swung my legs backwards and forwards to pass the time.

Father walked past and kissed my forehead as he was about to leave. "What are you doing today?" I shrugged and Poseidon handed me some bacon sandwiches. I took them, and the more I ate the more hungry I was. "Slow down babes." Poseidon spoke chuckling. I blushed and slowed down. He kissed my forehead and turned to Zeus. They whispered something and agreed to whatever it was.

Poseidon kissed me before leaving to change. I frowned and turned to my dad. "Poseidon just remembered something and needs my help." I nodded not questioning it.
Poseidon entered again and kissed my forehead. "Your going to be okay right?"
"Yeah I'll just see whether I can spend some time with Hera." they nodded and flashed away. I sighed after I finished the bacon sandwiches, and stood, walking to the bedroom.

I changed and then braided my hair

Before I flashed away, into the throne room

Before I flashed away, into the throne room. Hera stopped speaking to Hades and flashed to me. "What's wrong dear?" she spoke, in the motherly tone that meant no nonsense. "Can I ask you something without men in here?" I spoke turning to Hades. He chuckled and placed his hands in surrender. "Okay, okay I'm going." I smiled and he returned it, kissing my forehead before shadow travelling out.

Hera smiled and turned to me. "What did you want to ask?"
"As you are the goddess of child birth and marriage, I was wondering if you could get rid of morning sickness." she smiled, "It's a pain but worth it, and yes I can get rid of morning sickness."
I smiled and she chanted and relief washed through me.

Poseidon entered with Zeus and Hera ran to Zeus. I smiled and Poseidon walked to me, placing his lips to mine when I was in reaching distance.
I kissed him back and then we drew away.

Slowly we walked back to our house and when it was over he lifted me up. I smiled and he placed me on the sofa in the living room.

He sat besides me after sticking on a horror film and wrapped me in his arms.

I don't think I've jumped more times than I did today watching that, but as the night came once again I bit my lip trying to sleep but in fear I would scream once more.
Poseidon, noticed my fear and slowly wrapped me in his arms. "I'm here Athena, I'm not going anywhere." I smiled weakly and together we fell asleep, in each others arms.