Thalico*part two*

Nico trained and trained with others but as I watched him, I noticed something was off, and it wasn't until it reached lunch time did my predicaments come true.

The sun hung brightly in the sky and I watched as Nico trained, I couldn't help but notice he seemed slower than usual and he kept taking mini breaks, causing Chiron to frown. We shared a look and by the sixth break I walked to him. "Nico are you okay?" he nodded and wrapped me in his arms. I hugged him back, my heart hammering in my chest, but I turned to face him. "Are you sure your okay, you look a little pale?" I spoke. He nodded yes and pecked my lips. "I'm fine." I bit my lip and he stroked my cheek before he kissed me. "Trust me okay?" I nodded and then spoke "I love you."
"I love you too." he replied back back before he drew away and went back to training. I frowned and bit my lip as I watched him.

When lunch came we walked hand in hand but when we entered he stopped. "Nico..." He collapsed to floor and started to have a fit. The Apollo cabin ran with Percy and Artemis as I laid in him on his side.

"Apollo!" I shouted as his children panicked not knowing what to do. He flashed down and injected him with something, causing the seizure to slowly stop, but him to cough up blood. "Nico." I spoke. Apollo looked at me with a sad look. "He's in a coma." Tears spilled over my face. "I'm sorry Thalia but he has minitor poison and for a child of Hades the outcome is different." The tears fell harder. "Who would poison him?" Percy spoke wrapping me in his arms. "enemies, someone he argued with recently, I don't know its hard to say." A little hunter tapped Percy. "He was arguing with that Chase girl this morning, something about if she hurts his family he'll hurt her." I clenched my jaw and me and Percy stood up slowly. His hands danced with water, while mine danced with lightning. Apollo grabbed his children and Rachel and moved them a safe distance away.

Annabeth entered with a spring in her step, but it stopped when she saw our glares. "Guys what's wrong?" I shot lightning at her just as Percy shot water at her. She flew back, and coughed up water. "How do we wake Nico up?" She didn't answer Percy made her cough up water on dry land.

Seriously do not piss him off.

"Chase we will ask you one more time how do we wake up my boyfriend?" I spoke. She didn't answer and I was about strike her. "Poseidon, Poseidon has the antidote, he thought it was a good idea to make antidotes for people." Percy water travelled away and came back a minute later.

Hazel however stepped forwards, chanting something, causing the Aphrodite to snicker. "What did you do?!" Hazel didn't reply. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Hazel turned around after linking arms with Piper. "I cursed you to never fall in love." She spoke, before she left.

I chuckled and Nico groaned. "OH MY GODS I WAS SOO WORRIED." I spoke as I flung myself at him. He hugged me before he drew away coughing up more blood. "Nico you need to rest for a month, meaning no training, no sexual activities, nothing, and you will have to come for regular check ups, if you get worse, we need to think of something." He nodded.

By the next day he had a fever and was coughing up more blood. I called Apollo and he told me to stay here while he took Nico to do some tests. Of course I didn't listen and when I reached him I found he was connected to all wires and tubes and the sound of the heart monitor made things worse.

Again he was in a coma, but as the weeks passed I feared the worse. His seizures grew worse and no one could explain to me what was truly happening. I didn't eat, sleep all I could do was cry.  

Then I was thankful for the sea god.

When Nico had another seizure after five minutes of the first one, Poseidon ran in. He injected Nico before anyone could protest, the heart monitor slowed and I looked at him crazy, but he helped up fingers counting down from three. When it reached one Nico shot up gasping for breath, the heart monitor went crazy. Apollo calmed him and when he was done, Nico took of the oxygen mask. "Thank you." he wheezed out. Poseidon smiled, "now all you have to do is get better." He nodded and placed the mask back on. I hugged Poseidon "thank you." He smiled and hugged me back before he hugged Percy. "Thank you dad." Poseidon smiled like the Cheshire cat before they drew away and he kissed Nico. "Your like a son to me so don't die or anything." Nico smiled weakly and closed his eyes.

"He will need rest now but no flashing lights or anything that can cause him to have a seizure." We nodded and Apollo extended his bed. Percy laid one side and I laid the other and together we both fell asleep. The last thing I felt was someone kiss my forehead and Nico grab my hand.

When I awoke, the boys were still asleep. Percy was holding Nico's hand as he whimpered in his sleep. I smiled and slowly climbed in the middle. I grabbed both their hands and fell asleep for the second time today.

When I awoke it was to Percy and Nico tickling me. I giggled and they stopped. "Why did you wake me?" "It's lunch." Percy spoke. I sighed and rolled into Nico's shoulder. "I'm fine here." He smiled. "You don't mind if I come back tomorrow, its just I need to apologise to Artemis." I nodded and Nico smiled weakly. "Go." He nodded and water travelled away.