Chapter Eight - Disturbing the Yuletide (Conclusion)

Once inside, he unraveled the scarf from her neck and led her into his den. With the flick of a switch, the fireplace started and basked the room in an amber glow. Sebastian could tell by the way she clasped her hands in front of her that she was a little intimidated. Knowing that music called to her, he grabbed his remote and hit play. The soothing sounds of smooth jazz filled the wood-paneled room with a mystical saxophone solo.

"Are you okay?" Sebastian asked, not sure if he wanted to continue his seduction.

"Right as rain, guvnah," Topaz said, the smile evident in her eyes. Sebastian felt a hard pang in his gut. He knew at that moment he had fallen irrevocably hard for the beautiful creature in front of him. Her chocolate skin glowed in the firelight, making her appear like a dream.

He crossed the room and pulled her close, enveloping her in another intoxicating kiss. Her opening her mouth and dueling with his tongue broke the last bit of control Sebastian had. He tore at her clothes, and she tore at his. They were naked without much fuss. They stared at each other and embraced again, this time skin to skin. The impact of her soft curves pressing against his body drove the wild beast that had lain dormant for so long.

Sebastian picked her up, her legs circling his waist, and laid her down in front of the raging fire. He barely noticed the heat from the fire, as the heat rising from Topaz's body had all of his attention. He reached up for the condoms he had grabbed from his adjacent bathroom and tore one open with his teeth. His manhood lined up with Topaz's wet sheath, he looked her deep in her eyes. Her deep swallow was all the encouragement he needed as he pressed forward and buried himself in her with one stroke.

* * *

Topaz moaned as she felt Sebastian's thick shaft slide inside of her. Her body felt full as he held still. She knew he was taking it easy on her, but she didn't want it easy, nor did she want to be treated like she was glass.

Lifting her legs, she settled the arches of her feet on his waist before grabbing his shoulders and arching her back into him. His guttural groan alerted her that it felt good. She did it again, this time working her hips in a hula fashion and grinding herself onto his cock.

"Keep that up and you will get the beast in me," Sebastian growled in her ear, his hands on her hips, stilling her movements.

"Show me," Topaz breathed and arched up some more.

Sebastian growled and clamped onto her hips. He pulled back slightly and then slammed home. Topaz could feel his depth in her throat. But she had asked for it, so she welcomed it, bathed in it.

Sebastian's thrusts became harder and harder, pushing her feverishly over the edge. She could feel the shiver begin in her spine. The muscles in her pulsating moistness rippled around Sebastian's throbbing cock.

The more Sebastian pushed, the more he growled, the more she wanted. Topaz wanted everything that he had, with nothing left out. She clutched at his back, her nails digging in deep, trying to find the release her body craved.

Sebastian dipped his head and pulled her sensitive nipple in his mouth. It was his wet tongue on her hot flesh that sent her over the edge. Her scream was engulfed by Sebastian's lips as her orgasm overtook her. She felt Sebastian tense as he gathered her in close. He groaned in her mouth as his body let go, spilling his seed.

Sebastian still didn't let her go as he laid them down in front of the fire. He traced small circles on her back as their breathing returned to normal. They sat in silence for a while, listening to the crackling of the logs and the soft sounds of a violin flowing from the speakers.

"Sebastian," Topaz breathed, her face still buried in his chest.

"Mmm-hmm," Sebastian murmured.

"Would you like to spend Christmas with me? I mean, I know we just met, but..."

Sebastian pressed his finger against her lips, silencing her. "No, I've been following you since the start of the yuletide," he said huskily.

"Huh? Yuletide?"

"The party was at the beginning of December. That was the start of the yuletide. It's four days before Christmas now, so we didn't just meet."

"So it's like that?" Topaz couldn't hide the huge grin on her face.

"Oh yeah, it's like that, and then some." Sebastian leaned down and kissed her deep. Topaz had never known anything about yuletide, but she was glad that Sebastian had disturbed hers.

o