Chapter Two

Mikasa's POV

I woke up the next morning, feeling the sun shine down on my face. I turned my head towards the clock to see that it was..

7:30AM??

IM GONNA BE LATE FOR WORK!

I quickly got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I poured water on my face and ran out the bathroom.

I put on a maroon Pink shirt and skinny jeans. I put on my black converse and grabbed my car keys. "Bye Eren!" I yelled. Like I do every morning..

I locked the door to the house and ran towards my car. I worked as a teacher at an Elementary School. The kids there are a big handful but I enjoy teaching them. A lot of my friends work there to! 

Sasha is the lunch lady.

Annie is the P.E teacher.

Christa is the English teacher

Ymir is the math teacher

Im the Social Studies teacher

I jumped in the car literally, and started it up. I quickly backed down the driveway

I turned on the radio and the song We are In love by Cupid Sky.

This was my favorite song!

It doesn't matter if the stars forget us,
It doesn't matter if the world dont know our names
It doesn't matter cause,
We are in,
We are in,
Love

We are in
We are in,
Love

We are in,
We are in,
Love

After a few more minutes of driving, I finally made it towards Junior Elementary.

I ran out the car towards the school. I opened the big heavy doors and quickly got inside.

I went upstairs and towards my classroom

Mikasa Ackerman's Social Studies Class.

I burst inside the door to see the little seven year old kids staring at me. Some were snickering, others were confused.

I sat up straight and coughed "Sorry I'm late class." I sat down in my big wheel chair and put my things down.

This is gonna be a long 8 hours of my life..

After I spent 8 hours teaching seven year old kids, I walked back to the parking lot and heading to my car.

I unlocked the door, and got inside. I put my things in the passenger's seat and closed the door. 

I drove out of the parking lot and headed back home. Suddenly my phone rang, I looked at the Caller ID to see that it was Annie.

I stopped at a red light, and picked up the phone "Hello?" I said. 

"Hey Mikasa, want to go to Six Flags today? I have three tickets and cant decide to do with the other one."

"Maybe I can ask Christa and see if she wants to come."

"Okay then call me when you find out okay?"

I hung up on her without responding. I was so eager to go to Six Flags! I never went there before because I never did had the money for tickets.

I called Christa and she immediately answered the phone "Christa speaking!"

"Hey Christa! Do you want to go Six Flags with me and Annie?"

"....."

"Uhm Christa?"

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMYYYYGOOOODYESOFCOURSEIWANTTOGOWITHYOUANDANNIETOSIXFLAGSINEVEREVERWENTBEFOREANDIMSOEXCITEDGAAAH!" She screamed into the phone.

I laughed "Okay then I'll pick up Annie then come get you okay?" 

"THANKYOUSOMUCHMIKASAAAA!" Christa hanged up the phone and I called Annie back and told her Christa said she could come.

"Alright get ready because I want you to come pick me up around 3:30 so we can get through traffic."

"Okay then bye Annie!"

"B-"

I hung up on her again and parked in my garage. I ran inside my house and put on some Adidas jacket with the pants to go along with it. 

I grabbed my Superstar Adidas and put them on. What? I just really like these shoes!

I looked at the time. It was 3:00 and it took 30 minutes for me to get to Annie's place. I ran out the door. "Bye Eren!"

I got into my car and drove towards Annie's place.

I can't wait until I get there! Its going to be so much fun!