Chapter Seven

Mikasa's POV

Ever since Eren came back, life hass been great for me.

When I told Armin he literally burst out in tears when he saw Eren.

Everyone else was excited to! Well everyone besides Annie.

Both of them have been giving each other the death glare even since they saw eachother.

The glare that Eren gives Annie isnt as near as worse as the glare that Levi gives her.

I forgave Annie a long time ago, but Eren and Levi were still mad at her.

Since Annie didnt have any friends, me and Christa decided that we should hang out with her.

Its made her happy over the year and she started changing from her old ways.

Right now, me and Eren were on our way over to Annie's place so we can hang out.

"I still dont understand why you hang out with her." Eren sighed.

I looked over at him for a moment before paying attention over to the road "She changed Eren, she doesn't shift into her Titan form anymore."I explained.

He huffed and crossed his arms. "I don't like her." He mumbled under his breathe.

"You dont have to like her." I said. "But you don't have to be mean to her either."

He was silent after that. I hope that my words got to him.

After a few more minutes we arrived at Annie's house.

"Come on Eren we're here."

"UUUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHH!" He groaned and got out the car.

I got out after him, and locked it. I took his hand and walked towards Annie's place.

I knocked on the door and let go of Eren's hand. The door opened and there stood Annie with a small smile on her face.

"Hey Mikasa." She laughed. Annie turned her attention toward Etrn and her smile faded.

"Eren." She sneered. "Annie." He gritted his teeth.

"Why dont you come inside?" Annie asked.

I grabbed Eren's hand and walked inside. They wouldn't stop giving eachother to look when he walked by.

If Eren doesn't like Annie then I'm not gonna force him to like her.

I just dont want him to make Annie feel sad again, like she used to be and get angry.

When I told Annie about Eren she looked like she wanted to punch something.

I know why they both hate eachother so much.

If it wasnt for Annie then Petra would still be alive.

If it wasnt for Annie, then so many people in the wall wouldn't have died in the battle.

If it wasnt for Annie when she first appeared, then so many scouts wouldn't have died.

Life is hard for Annie when your the quiet one. But I'm sure that shes trying to forget what happened.

Im sure of it.