Chapter Eight

Annie's POV

I couldn't believe that Mikasa brought  Eren along with her.

I don't LIKE Eren and I never will.

I wouldn't care if he died right now. Actually, I would be happy.

But it would make Mikasa even more depressed so I couldn't let that happen.

She's the only reason almost everyone talks to me again.

I couldn't mess up the friendship that we have because of stupid Eren.

They both sat down on the couch. I sat down on the couch across from them.

Me and Eren kept glaring at each other while Mikasa sat there uncomfortable.

"So how have you been Annie?"Mikasa blurted out.

I turned my attention towards her and smiled. "I've been fine."

"Did you kill any people lately.?" Eren muttered.

Mikasa elbowed him in the arm and glared. "OW!" Eren groaned.

I chuckled smally and Eren glared at me. "Whats so funny?"

"Oh nothing." I stopped smiling and looked over at Mikasa.

"Hey I've been thinking, why not have a party?" I asked. Her while face suddenly lit up.

"Yeah that would be fun!" She smiled. "What do you think Eren?"

He looked over at me then Mikasa "Yeah sure whatever "

"So who are we inviting?" I asked. "How about we invite all of our friends?" Mikasa suggested.

I stood up and walked over to her then whispered in her ear "Even him." I gestured over to Eren.

Mikasa nodded and I groaned then sat back down on the couch.

Eren better not try to ruin anything there. This is my chance to try to make some new friends.

Eren and Levi might ruin that opportunity for me by their hatred.

Believe me, I tried to be friends with Levi but every time I tried he would say "Tch."and walk away.

He still might be upset about the death of his entire squad a year ago.

I'l try to be friends with Levi, but not Eren.

Nobody would have known that I was the Female Titan if he hadn't shifted.

I hate every single bit of him and it will always stay that way.

Eren got up from the couch and walked towards the kitchen. "Annie can I talk to you?"

"Yeah sure..?" I said confused. I got up from the couch and  walked into the kitchen.

"What do you want dork?" I asked. He turned around and glared at me "I know what you said to Mikasa."

"What did I say?"

"You dont want me to come to the party."

"Yeah duh."

"Why is that?" He asked through gritted teeth.

"Because I dont like you." I explained walking towards him. "And I will never like you for as long as I live.!"

Suddenly my head jerked to the side and a stinging pain in my cheek.

This Fuck just slapped me..

I turned my head back to see him walking away. "You will always be the bad person you used to be so stop pretending to be someone your not."

With that, he left the kitchen and went back to Mikasa.

I clenched my fist together and glared at the ground. "You want be to be the bad guy then fine.."

I grabbed a knife from the counter.

"I'll be the bad guy..."