2. Belong To No One (Sandor "The Hound" Clegane X Reader)

It was King Joffery's 18th name day

It was King Joffery's 18th name day. A mighty feast was being held in the gardens where Lords and ladies brought him expensive gift. Sitting by his left was his mother and grandfather. On another table to his left was his younger sister and brother and on another table on his right was Tyrion and Sansa. But standing next to the Kings table was his loyal dog. Sandor "The Hound" Clegane kept a hard face, glaring at any man that looked his way. He knew he was kings guard but he would rather be back in his chambers, drinking wine than watch the spoilt twat be showered with more gifts.

"My King!" A Lord called from the crowd "I present my gift to you. Warlock!". Another man came crawling from the crowd. He was wearing a purple tunic whilst carrying what looked like a lantern with smoke pouring out of it.

"I present to you a beautiful delight, stolen from a faraway land" the man proclaimed as the warlock swung the lantern around. The smoke raised in a pillar until it faded away. Out of nowhere curtains appeared, hiding the gift from the King. The Lord grabbed hold of a rope and pulled to reveal a horse behind it. But it was what was on the horse that was the gift. You had lived a happy life wherever you wanted after you left Dorne. You were strolling by a stream one day when a band of men came from nowhere and took you to their Lord who proclaimed that you would be Joffery's name day present. You didn't know how but you were sat on a horse for all to see. You only wore a crop top and a short dress. You huffed and growled as you glared at everyone, especially the royal family.

"I offer you this delicate Dornish flower" the Lord smirked as he pulled on the rope that was wrapped around your wrist. You yelped as you were forced to the floor but you managed to land on your feet. You kneeled slightly but quickly stood tall, not fearing the boy King. Joffery smirked and stood from his seat. His mother placed her hand on top of his but he gave he a look, telling her that he would be fine.

"Well, let me inspect this Dornish flower" Joffery said with a sadistic smile on his face. He walked towards you and grabbed your cheeks to turn your face to look at him. Disgusted, you tried to bite his hand but he pulled it away fast enough. "It's more like a Dornish viper" Joffery sneered.

"I guess you are not that much of a snake charmer, nephew" Tyrion chuckled from his seat.

"That's why I give this snake to the Hound" Joffery said whilst looking at Sandor, who did well to mask his shock "I don't want something as vile as this to belong to me".

"I belong to no one" you growled, making everyone's heads snap toward you "Especially not to a pompous little bastard and his mutt".

"Watch your tongue woman!" Meryn Traunt ordered from his place "You will show the King the respect that he deserves".

"But I am showing him the respect he deserves" you said whilst slowly grabbing the rope your wrist were bound to "None!". You pulled the rope out of the grip of the Lord and started swinging it around as if it was a whip. Joffery quickly moved back as soldiers came running to restrain you. But the first one to grab the end of the rope was the Hound.

"Be still woman!" The Hound demanded as you pulled against him.

"Release me and set me free. I command you!" You yelled as you pulled back some more. You watched the Hound look behind you and smirk lightly.

"As you wish" he grunted and let go. With out warning you fell backwards from pulling too much and crashed into a water fountain that was behind you. The crowd erupted into laughter as you struggled to pull yourself up. All laughed but Tyrion, Sansa and Sandor. Joffery, who had taken his seat, was crying from laughter whilst spitting out some wine that he tried to drink.

"Oh, take her to the Hound's chambers and have her cleaned up" Joffery commanded with a few more giggles slipping from his mouth. A servant came over a pulled you out of the fountain, your drenched clothes sticking to your body as you did. You were being pulled away when you glared back at the Hound. He had taken his space near Joffery again and was watching you from the corner of his eyes. You gave him a look of so much hate and loathing until you were out of his sight.

*Time Skip*

Sandor stomped through the hallways of the Red Keep towards his chambers. Finally the Kings celebration was over. Sure, he was happy that he got to kill some men for the entertainment for Joffery but now he would have to see the Dornish "Flower". He wasn't gonna lie, you were very attractive and he enjoyed watching you insult the King. The insult made him smile lightly but he was just wondering why Joffery had to give you to him. When he reach his chambers he hesitated on opening the door.

"Ugh, come on, Clegane" he groaned to himself before pushing the door open. He expected to see you either helping yourself to whatever wine he had or trying to stab him with something random but what he found surprised him. The servant that had taken you away was unconscious on the floor and the sheets to his bed had been made into a makeshift rope which was hanging out the window. He quickly marched over to the window, not even minding the servant, and looked out only to see you pulling a horse by its reins toward a gate leading out of the Red Keep. Instead of wasting time using the stairs, he used the rope to climb out the window and followed you. He remained in the shadows but saw guards walking towards the gate you were heading to.

"Oi!" He quickly called out before he could stop himself. The two guards stopped and immediately froze at the sight of the Hound walking towards them. You froze as well, believing you were caught when the Hound spoke again "The servant that took the girl is unconscious in my chambers, see to it!". The two guards quickly scrambled away, not noticing you, as Sandor kept his eyes fixed on you. You tried to pull out a small dagger you took from his room but his armoured hand grabbed your wrist in one and the horses reins in the other. What shocked you is that he pulled you out the gate and away from the Red Keep. Was he letting you go?

"What are you doing?" You question as you marched further from the Keep "Why are you helping me?".

"Just shut up" he grunted as he stopped. He turned to face you and placed his hands on your waist hoisting you onto the horse "I suggest you get out of Kingslanding, tonight. Unless you want to be found".

"Again, why are you helping me?" You asked "You humiliated me in front of those pompous lords and ladies".

"You wanted me to let go" Sandor shrugged "and I don't need to have you causing trouble, now go!". He was letting you go.

"I appreciate this, thank you ser" you nodded.

"I'm no ser" Sandor retorted and started to march back to the Red Keep.

"Maybe we shall meet again some day, Sandor Clegane" you called, making him look back at you. No one called him by his real name and he wondered how you knew it. Seeing the shock, you smiled and blew him a kiss before urging your horse to gallop away.

Little did you know that years later you would meet again. And you would find out that your heart belonged to him.

Yay, a second one out already. I have to say Sandor Clegane is my favourite character out of everyone in Game Of Thrones. It's a very close call between him and Prince Oberyn but Sandor always come out on top. Anyway, hope you enjoyed.
See ya round.✌️
And remember ...
"Winter Is Coming".