Alliance... again

Yata's POV

       Fuck me, fuck my life, fuck the color blue, fuck you fuck you, and ESPECIALLY fuck you. I say to myself as I eye monkey down.

       Y/n then grabs my arm and gives me the, 'I will backhand you if you don't play it cool' face. I can tell a hint of pink appears on my face, but I just look away.

Eli's POV

The blue clan, Silver clan, and red clan leaders have all meet up at Shiro's dorm. This is so cool! I'm fanboying so hard right now! (We all need an Eli in our lives)

Y/n then stands and speaks to the blue king. "Munakata, hate to admit it but, we need your help." She claims. "And what is it you need help with ms L/n?" He asks. "You see, the green clan has been some what terrorizing us, like recently they tried to hurt us and kidnap me."

     It's weird to think of this but, she's grown up, I'm glad to see that she's taken charge and is a good leader.

     "I see, so you want to ally with us again to take down the green clan?" Munakata questions. "Yes, and if we take them down then they will stop causing trouble in the city, now do we have an alliance... again?" She asks.

     "Indeed you do." He replies, to be completely honest, I always really liked Reisi, of corse Mikoto is my favorite king but Reisi is my runner up. (I did kinda have a man crush on them both)

I mean, they're both really tall, they're both very strong, and not to mention, pretty attractive... am I gay? Maybe a little bit.

Y/n POV

Thank Damocles I convinced him, we would have been screwed if I didn't. "Glad we've come to an alliance, but all I ask is that you don't cause too much trouble." He states.

I then turn to my king. "Mikoto..." he just rolls his eyes at me and sighs. "Fine, we'll try." Note how he said 'try'.

Neko then cheers. "Yay! Now we can take down those meanies!" She stands tall on the bed and... I can see her underwear! I turn my head away and look at other things around the room.

     Good thing I'm not the fan service character right! R-right?... I'm gonna be real pissed off if I am and I just don't  know it